Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Hate You So... )

Third Person's POV

Megatron left her when she would need him the most. But he would also come back to her. Maybe it took him days, weeks, or months but he would always return to her. But this time she had enough. She knew him and was prepared to give up everything for him. But not anymore. She waited for him for a year before he finally decided to return to her life, which was a mess because of him.

Megatron: "Y/N. Listen to me."

Y/N: "No I am done listening! Go away!"

She was about to slam the doors into his face when he pushed the doors and grabbed her by the hands.

Y/N: "Let me go Megatron! Let me go now!"

Megatron: "No until you listen to me!"

Y/N: "I am done listening to you and your excuses! I hate you!"

The grip on her hands loosen a little making Y/N pull back with anger written in her eyes.

Y/N: "I hate the way you talk to me and the way you call my name. I hate the way you make me feel so little and weka, I hate the way you look at me. I hate that you feel happy when you destroy and I hate the way you can read my mind and feelings. I hate you so much Megatron that it makes me feel sick."

The lips of the girl who loved the Destroyer of Cybertron began to shake as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Y/N: "I hate that...I hate the way you are always right. I hate the way you lie. I hate the way you make me laugh even worse than you make me cry."

Megatron: "Doll."

The first and only nickname that he had for her.

Y/N: "I hate when you are not around and you don't call. But the thing that I mostly hate about you is that I do not hate you as I should. Not even close, not even a little bit."

Megatron: "Doll....Y/N....Please frigve me."

He took a step closer to him but the girl that he loved took a step back. The power was too important to him she knew that. Nothing could change that. Not even her. Not even her love for him.