Sideswipe ( RID ) x Reader ( Love At First Milkshake )

Reader's POV 

It was a beautiful day and I and my girlfriends were on the way to our favorite milkshake shop. As my friends took a seat behind the same table, as usual, I took their orders and went to order our milkshakes. When I ordered I looked around the room. It has been a year since I broke up with my boyfriend. We were together for five months when I learned that he was cheating on me. With my own cousin! Yes, I know what a family. Well if she was really that better than me good for him, I guess.

I was looking around the room in search ofany guy that would catch my eyes. But I found no one. As I got my order, I pickthe plate with milkshakes up and began to turn around. The moment I made onestep forward someone bumped into me and I lost my balance. I felt on my bum andpoured all five milkshakes all over my shirt and pants. 

Voice: ''O my God, I'm so sorry.''

Y/N: ''It's okay. I wasn't...''

I wasn't able to speak when I looked up and saw a really and I mean really cute guy. He was tall, he had blue eyes and red hair. He was dress in black pants, a black shirt, and a red jacket. I could see that he was really fit. His cheeks became red when our eyes meet. Even if I didn't know him, I could feel a chemistry between us.

Guy: ''Oh let me help you up.''

He said and offered me a hand. I took his hand and he helped me up. As I was standing on my two legs, I took a look at myself. 

Guy: ''I'm so sorry. That's all my fault.''

Said the guy. He gave me some paper towels that I gladly took.

Me: ''Don't worry about it. It will wash.''

Guy: ''Let me get you another milkshake.''

Me: ''Oh you didn't need to.''

Guy: ''I insist.''

I saw that there was no way I was going to change his mind.

Me: ''Okay.''

When the man ordered new milkshakes for me and my friends, I knew that my friends were watching us. I looked back at them and I saw them giving me sign language. They wanted me to ask him about his name and if he was single. 

Guy: ''I'm sorry again.''

Me: ''Don't worry about it really. May I ask about your name?''

The guy smiled and I could feel my cheeks becoming red.

Guy: ''Of course you can. My friends call me Sideswipe.''

I smiled.

Me: ''Nice to meet you Sideswipe, I'm Y/N.''

We shook our hands and the moment we did I could feel the electricity. Our eyes meet again.

Me: ''I don't know how, but I have a feeling that I already know you.''

I said and Sideswipe nodded his head.

Sideswipe: ''I know right. What a strange feeling.'' 

He said and we both laughed. I remembered that I was still holding his hand and he saw it too. We let it go at the same time.

Sideswipe: ''Am...will...will you be around? I mean if you would like...''

I knew what he was asking.

Me: ''Yes, I'm around. Here.''

I said and gave him my number.

Sideswipe: ''Must go but I will call you. What do you like?''

Me: ''Milkshakes.''

Sideswipe: ''Me too.''

He said and with that, he left. Love at a first milkshake.