Starscream ( Armada) x Reader ( So Tell Me ) ( Part 2 )

Reader's POV 

Starscream: ''I...I wasn't a Decepticon at the beginning. I was an Autobot working with flyers in a search for Energon. I was working together with Wheeljack when Megatron came into our base. When he showed us his powers I wanted to follow him no matter what my Autobot brothers asked and begged of me. You may think that I am the monster that I left them. That I should care. But you know why I didn't care?'' 

He asked as his optics never left my eyes. 

Starscream: ''Because I don't care for anybody but myself. This is the way of life. If you don't look after yourself no one else will. I desire power. I desire to rule. I...'' 

Me: ''Is that really what you want? Some power? To rule?'' 

Starscream: ''Yes.'' 

Me: ''And what will you have then? Happiness?'' 

Starscream turned around and made a few steps away. 

Starscream: ''I knew that you would not understand.'' 

Me: ''Oh I do. You are trying to get noticed. You want to be someone not just a figure behind Megatron. Trust me Starscream the power and ruling will not bring you happiness. Not even a little bit.'' 

Starscream: ''What will bring me happiness then? You?'' 

The moment he looked back at me I looked away. Was I so obvious? 

Me: ''I don't know what you're talking about.'' 

Starscream: ''You think that I didn't notice? The way you've been looking at me not only for days but for months? On every mission that you went with Autobots, I saw you looking at me.'' 

Me: ''It doesn't mean that this is love. Maybe I just care. Unlike you, I know what caring is.'' 

I turned around and began to walk but when I only made three steps I stopped myself and looked back at him. 

Me: ''You're right. I don't understand you. I don't know why would you spend your life fighting for something that will only bring you more pain. But you're also right about love. I do love you. I hate to see you like this but I know that I can't help you. The only one that can help you is yourself.'' 

I began to walk again. Just as I came to the doors...

Starscream: ''Does your heart hurt? When you're away from me?'' 

Quickly looking back at him I saw him looking at me. 

Starscream: ''Does your heart feel full and happy when you're near me?'' 

Turning my body around I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. He was feeling the same pain. Most of the times that I wasn't with him I could feel pain inside my heart. The pain was making me go crazy. But now that he was here I felt love, happiness, and joy.

Voice: ''What's going on here?'' 

Looking back I saw Hot Shot. 

Hot Shot: ''Y/N? What's wrong?'' 

Me: ''Nothing. Everything is fine Hot Shot.'' 

For a moment I looked back at Starscream. Then I left the room. He didn't care.