Bayverse Bumblebee x Reader ( It's Okay )

Reader's POV

I was sitting on my bed covering my ears trying to block out my parent's screams. They were screaming at each other as they were fighting over their divorce. Look I know that it can happen. They used to be in love and now they are not. It's okay I understood that. But it was just painful to see them like this. 

Tears were rolling down on my pillow as I remembered how great of a family we were. Thanks to the god I was the only child they had so I could suffer alone. I could hear the window opening and as I looked back I saw Bee in his human form looking at me with sad eyes. I picked myself up and as I got my sneakers on I went to him. 

As I claimed out of the window Bee took my hand and as we were on the driveway he changes into his vehicle mode. Our house was at the end of the ally with no houses around so it was safe. My parents were too busy screaming at each other to notice him or me being gone. 

I took a seat in front and as Bee began to drive silently continue crying. I hated when others saw me crying but this time I was not able to help it. Bee stopped driving on the hill so I could see the beautiful sunset. I step out of him and he changed into his human form again. 

Bee: ''Come here.'' 

He said as he approached me and pulled me into a strong hug.  I placed my head on his chest and continue crying. I wanted to stop but it was so hard to accept that my family was losing the bond. 

After a long time of crying and hugging, I looked up at him. He was looking down at me with his beautiful, big blue eyes and a gentle smile. 

Bee: ''You feel any better?'' 

Me: ''Yeah...it's...it's just hard accepting. I'm sorry.'' 

Bee: ''Hey why are you apologizing for? It's not your foul.'' 

Me: ''Yes I know but it's that I totally wet your shirt because of the tears.'' 

Bee looked down at his shirt then he looked up at me with a big smile. 

Bee: ''Hey it's fine. It's okay to cry.'' 

Just then more tears gathered in my eyes. 

Bee: ''It's okay.''

He said pulling me into a strong hug again. I was so lucky to have a friend like him by my side.