Shockwave ( Bayverse ) x Reader ( She Is Coming With Me )

Reader's POV

I was sitting in my date's green Ferrari looking out of the window already bored even taught we just left my house. I meet this guy a few weeks ago in a club and he offered me his phone number. Of course back then I didn't take his number because I was in an amazing relationship. But I saw him again as I was walking down the street yesterday and as he offered me his number again I took it.

Yes, I was single now. But if I was completely honest I didn't like him. Not even a little bit. He was an idiot with no brains and his father's credit cards. But I wanted to have some fun after my breakup.

Jackson: "We will have an amazing time."

Me: "Can't wait."

I said as I looked at him with a fake smile. At that moment Janson stepped on breaks as we almost hit a really nice-looking car. The doors on the driver seat opened and my ex stepped out of the car. 

Jackson: "What the hell men?" 

Shockwave in his hologram form stepped in front of the car with his hands inside the pockets of his jeans. 

Shockwave: "Y/N."

Me: "Hello Shockwave." 

I said with a flirty smile. 

Jackson: "Shockwave?" 

Shockwave: "Get out of the car." 

Me: "Why?" 

Shockwave: "Because I said so." 

I always loved when he would demand something of me. 

Jackson: "Look man I do not know who you are but get off the road. We are going on a date." 

Shockwave: "Is that so?" 

He asked without removing his eyes away from me. I smiled and that made him even more angry. No one was allowed to touch me except for him. Letting him just imagine someone else's hands on me would make him lose it. 

Shockwave: "Y/N." 

Jackson: "Who is this prick?" 

Me: "My ex." 

Jackson: "What?!"

Shockwave: "Let's go." 

Me: "Will you change?" 

We broke up because he was ignoring me because of the work he had to do for Megatron and it was pissing me off. I needed him and his attention and he was always so busy that he didn't have time for me. So after the fight, I broke up with him. 

Shockwave: "I will never let you down again." 

For a short moment, I looked into his eyes so I could see that he meant it for real. 

Me: "Sorry dude I am going." 

I said as I opened the doors on my right and stepped out of the car. 

Jackson: "Come on love! We can have an amazing time!" 

He yelled threw the open window. 

Shockwave: "She is coming with me." 

He growled and as I stepped next to him he pulled me into a passionate kiss.