Megatron ( G1 ) x Reader ( Promise To Old Freind )

Third Person's POV 

Megatron had only one true friend and that was Kiloton. He was one of the first Megatron recruits. After many years and battles together their friendship stayed the same. It was hard to believe that Megatron could have a friend but Kiloton really was a true friend and comrade in many battles against Autobots. 

When Kiloton first came on Earth he meet the love of his life. A beautiful girl by the name of Y/N. A Decepticon could never imagine how much one girl could change his life. When Kiloton had to return to Cybertron to speak to Megatron about stuff on Earth he told him about the girl. The great leader of Decepticons was really surprised that this loyal friend fell in love with a human. 

But after he saw the happiness in Kiloton's optics he knew that it was true. He could see how much his friend loved the girl. Days became weeks and weeks became months. Kiloton and Y/N were really happy. When Megatron first saw Y/N he could see how special she really was. Everything on her was just...perfect. They really were meant for each other. 

Everything was perfect until one day... 

Kiloton was attacked. He was driving to Y/N when he was attacked by humans and Megatron was too late to save his friend. In grief and rage, Megatron's roar was heard as he was holding the body of his old friend. He lost his best friend and he was too late to bring him back to Y/N so she could see him for the last time. 

With grief, Megatron went to Y/N and told her what had happened to her Kiloton. He caught her in his arms as a scream of pain left her mouth. The great Megatron, the gladiator was holding her in his arms for hours as she cried and screamed begging Gods to bring Kiloton back to her. 

As Megatron was holding her in his arms he saw something on the ground. A test with two pink lines on it. Y/N was pregnant and she was going to surprise Kiloton when he would get home. 

Megatron: ''I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry I couldn't help him.'' 

Y/N: ''Bring him back! Please bring him back Megatron! Please! Please!'' 

As much as Megatron wanted to bring him back it was impossible. 

Megatron: ''I'm sorry. I can't.'' 

Moths passed and even taught the pain inside Megatron and Y/N was never healed Y/N's stomach grew. Megatron was always there when Y/N needed someone and he was there when her water broke. He took her to the hospital and he was there when Y/N's son was born. 

As Y/N was holding her son for the first-time tears of happiness and sadness rolled down her eyes. She was happy to finally hold him in her arms, but she was sad that he would never get a chance to meet his dad. His amazing dad would do anything for him. 

Y/N: ''Would you like to hold him?'' 

She asked Megatron as tears rolled down her cheeks. Megatron was surprised by her question. 

Y/N: ''I think that Kiloton wouldn't have wanted that.'' 

Stepping closer to the bed he carefully took the little baby in his arms. He had Kiloton's eyes. 

Megatron: ''Hey little Decepticon. I'm Megatron and I knew your father. He was a really brave and strong Decepticon. But he wasn't just that. He is an amazing friend and a great sparkmate to your mom. I'm sorry that you didn't get a chance to meet him, but your mom and I will tell you everything about him. You will be so proud of him... And I promise you that whenever you need me I will be there for you and your mom. I promise.''