Ratchet ( TP ) x Reader ( Remember ) ( Part 3 )

Y/N's POV 

Coming to the pink building with a big red sign on it that said: Kindergarten a smile grew on my face as I saw him already waiting for me at the red doors. The moment his beautiful brown eyes spotted me an even bigger smile grew on my face. 

Noah: ''Mommy!'' 

With his blue backpack, he began to walk down the four stairs. I began to walk towards him so I could meet him at the end of the stairs. The second he came to me I went down on my knees and pulled him into a loving embrace. 

Me: ''Hi Noah. How are you my sweet spark?'' 

Noah: ''I'm good. I made you something.'' 

From the bag, he took a small paper flower and offered it to me. 

Noah: ''This is for you mommy.'' 

Me: ''Baby this is amazing. I love it.'' 

I kissed his right cheek making him laugh. 

Me: ''Come on let's go home.'' 

Taking his small hand we began to walk towards our home. I gave birth to him 8 months after Ratcher proposed to me. On the same night, he proposed we broke up. When I told him that I was pregnant he told me that he didn't want children. He said that I was everything he ever wanted. 

Even taught I was a little scared of having a child I loved the idea of being a mother. But I never expected Ratchet not to want our baby. So I took my stuff and left without looking back. Even taught my heart for screaming for Ratchet I could never forgive him...

Coming home I told Noah to stay by the doors so I could make sure that Ratchet really left. Then I made my son dinner and then we played. He didn't just look like his father but he also acted like him. He was the smartest 5-year-old I even knew. Everything Noah did reminds me of Ratchet. 

As he fell asleep on the sofa I took him to his bed and as I covered him with his favorite blanket I left the room quietly trying not to wake him up. I was about to take a shower but the moment I stepped into the leaving room I stopped walking as I saw him. 

Ratchet: ''You lied to me.'' 

Me: ''I want you to leave.'' 

Ratchet: ''I have a son.'' 

Me: ''No I have a son!'' 

Quickly stopping myself from yelling any louder I looked down. 

Me: ''Leave Ratchet.'' 

Ratchet: ''No, no until you tell me everything you didn't. You told me that the baby didn't survive.'' 

Me: ''Well he did and now here he is.'' 

I said as I stepped into the kitchen to take a glass of water trying to keep my nerves in control. This was the last thing that I wanted right now. Why can't I have a normal life with my son? Was I asking for too much? 

Ratchet approached me and stopped himself only a foot away from me. After taking a sip I looked at him to meet his eyes. The eyes that I was missing so badly. 

Ratchet: ''Tell me the truth. Please...'' 

I walked past him and took a seat on the couch. 

Me: ''There is nothing to tell. I liked about him not making it.'' 

Ratchet: ''Why would you do that?'' 

Me: ''Because you don't deserve him. Do you know why I didn't tell you the truth? Because he doesn't deserve a father that didn't want him.''

I said in Cybertron's language making him step back. In seconds his eyes were filled with guilt and pain but I didn't care. It was the truth. 

Ratchet: ''Y/N I....'' 

Me: ''I want you to go Ratchet. Leave me and my son alone. I gave birth to him without you next to me and I did and I will raise him without you. Leave please...'' 

With tears rolling down my eyes I looked away from him. I could hear him walking towards the doors. 

Me: ''Do you remember what you told me 5 years ago?'' 

I asked making him stop walking. 

Me: ''You say that I was the best thing that happened to you. Well for a long time I believed you were the best thing for me as well. But I was wrong. The best thing that happened in my life was Noah and I will never leave him.'' 

I said as I looked back at him. Guilt and pain were written all over his face. By his spark, I could feel that he wanted to change the time. 

Ratchet: ''I know that you will never forever me and you're right. I don't deserve him and I don't deserve you. But you must know that I will always love you.'' 

With that, he left the apartment and uncontrollable tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

( This is the last part ) Sorry...