Ultra Magnus And Reader ( In A Heart Beat )

Third Person's POV 

The moment Y/N felt a sharp pain hit her chest she knew. She knew that Optimus was gone. She knew that it was going to happen. She knew that his end was near. With tears in her eyes and a loud scream, she fell to her knees. Her guardian, protector, friend, and soulmate was gone. 

Everyone in the base could hear and feel the pain in her screams. But no one knew how to help the poor girl. This was the thing that she feared the most. Fear of losing him. He meant everything to her and now she lost him.

The blood was coming down her knuckles but the only pain she was feeling was the pain in her heart. She didn't even hear the Autobots and kids asking her to stop.

Y/N: ''P-Pleas wake me up. Please let him be here when I wake up. Please! PLEASE! PLEASE!" 

She tried to hit her hands against the cold, hard ground once more when a hand stopped her. Thinking that it was Optimus the girl quickly looked up but instead of smiling more tears began to roll down her cheeks as they hit the ground. 

Y/N: "Mag-gnus p-p-please..." 

Seeing the girl he loved since the first moment they met in so much pain was breaking his spark. Even though she would never be his he could not see her in this pain. Pulling her into his arms he placed his hands around her and hugged her like there was no tomorrow as Y/N continued crying. 

Magnus: "If there was a way I could bring him back Y/N. I would do it in a heartbeat." 

He was prepared to die just to see her happy one more time. But now that Optimus was gone he knew that he would never see that spark in her eyes again.