Ratchet ( TP ) x Reader ( Remember ) Part 2!

5 years ago...

Ratchet's POV

Me: ''Y/N you ready to go, dear?''

I asked as I step into our room in my human form. I was taking Y/N out on a romantic date.

Y/N: ''Almost. Just a second.''

With a smile, I took a seat on the bed. She always tried to look perfect even taught she already was. She was the most beautiful woman that I was loving more every day. Looking at the doors of the bathroom for a moment to see if she was coming. Then I took a small box out of my pocket and open it to see a ring inside.

I was going to ask Y/N to marry me. After a year together I think it's time to make her my wife. She truly was the best thing that ever happened to me and I know that our bond is strong. She was not only my spark mate but my whole universe. Hearing her coming I quickly placed the ring back into my pocket and the moment I stood up the doors on my right opened.

Y/N stepped out of the bathroom in the most beautiful red dress. She had some makeup on with amazing hair. ( If you don't wear a dress, wear something that you love! )

Me: ''You look amazing dear.''

A smile grew on her face making me step toward her and kiss her on the cheek.

Me: ''Shal we?''

I asked offering her my hand which she gladly took. With that, we left. Because of the proposal that I was planning we were going on a really special date. Y/N wasn't a girl that cared about fancy places so we mostly went to movies and parks. But this time it was a different plan. I was taking her on a romantic dinner and then we will take a walk. Under the moonlight and millions of stars, I was going to ask her.

The dinner went great. We talked about out buys weak and how much we both couldn't wait to see each other. I told her a funny story that happened with the kids this weak and to see her smile I felt amazing. I would do anything to see her happy. After dinner, I took her to her favorite park and we began to walk side by side.

Me: ''You cold?''

I asked as I saw her shoulders shaking a little.

Y/N: ''No I'm fine.''

I knew her well enough to know that she was laying. I removed my jacket and placed it over her shoulders making a smile grow on her face. Stopping herself in front of me she placed her hand on my right cheek.

Y/N: ''I love you so much.''

Me: ''I love you more.''

We began to line in and with that, we shared a kiss. Then as she removed her lips away from mine I knew that this was the time to ask her.

Me: ''Y/N I...''

Y/N: ''I think I need to tell you something Ratchet.''

Me: ''Oh really?''

Y/N: ''Yeah...''

I could see that she was nervous even taught there was a smile on her face.

Me: ''Okay, what is it, dear?''

She was quiet for a few seconds.

Y/N: ''You know what? You should finish talking first. Then I will speak.''

Me: ''Am okay...Well, the day we meet I knew that you were the one. But I don't just want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife. So will you marry me Y/N?''

I took the ring from inside my pocket and went down on one knee.