Crosshairs x Reader ( Those Days )

Third Person's POV

Cross was in the gym working out when his mind went to Y/N his beautiful girlfriend. They meet a few months ago when she helped save the world together with her sister Tessa, their father Cade and Tessa's boyfriend. From the first eye contact they were unbreakable. He placed weights on the ground and went to get his phone so he could call her. As he dialled her number, he placed his phone to his hear and waited. He waited and waited but there was no answer. He tired to call her again and this time it went straight to voice mail. Cross got worried. She always answered. Did something happen to her? Was she hurt? Cross quickly took his stuff and left the gym.

Meanwhile Y/N was laying on couch with her favourite blanket on her. With her hands she was holding her stomach. She was in pain. In pain that came every month. She already took a pill, but it was working so slowly that she was losing her mind. If she was in so much pain now how much it hurts giving birth? Just then her apartment doors open with great speed and they came Cross with two guns in each hand ready for fight.

Crosshairs: ''Y/N!? Are you home?!''

Y/N: ''Here!''

As he came to her, he saw her in pain and immediately he place his guns away and went to her.

Cross: ''Y/N! What's wrong love?''

Y/N: ''I'm in pain.''

Cross's eyes winded.

Cross: ''Pain!? What kind of pain? Did someone hurt you?''

Y/N: ''N...''

Cross: ''We must take to you the hospital! No rather to Ratchet he will help you better!''

Cross was about to pick her up, but she stopped him. She knew if he would move her, she will have to go to the bathroom again.

Y/N: ''Don't move me.''

Cross: ''Why?''

Y/N: ''Because if I move it will...''

Before she could finish, they, it came again.

Y/N: ''I need to change.''

She toss the blanket off her and quickly went towards her bathroom. Cross was about to followed her, but she stopped him.

Y/N: ''Wait here.''

Five minutes later and Y/N came out of the bathroom in the same clothes.

Cross: ''Okay I don't get it.''

Y/N: ''You don't get what?''

Cross: ''You are acting strange. You don't answer on your phone, you say that you're in pain. When I want to take you to Ratchet you will not go and you went to the bathroom to change but you came out in the same clothes.''

Y/N smiled.

Y/N: ''You really don't get it.''

Cross looked her with a confused look.

Y/N: ''I'm on my period.''

Cross was still looking at her with confused look.

Y/N: ''Don't tell me that you have no idea what I am talking about.''

Cross: ''Sorry love I don't.''

Y/N took a big breath and began to explain to her boyfriend what period is. It took her ten minutes.

When she finished Cross asked a question she needed to be asked.

Cross: ''How can I help you easy your pain?''

Y/N smiled.

Y/N: ''Some girls like to eat sweet stuff, some like to sleep. I just want to cuddle. ''

Cross smiled.

Cross: ''As my queen wishes.''