Predaking ( TP ) x Reader ( Not A Beast )

Third Person's POV

A mighty roar was heard true the halls of the Nemesis. The roar belonged to Predaking. He got into a fight with Optimus Prime and he got hurt. He was leaking all over the place and he was needed of repaired but he did not allow anyone close. Because Shockwave was on an important mission on Cybertron, Megatron did not know what to do. Predaking already killed ten of his Decepticons who got too close. He was thinking that he would send Starscream next but he knew that he was useless. Hearing the doors open Megatron looked back just a little to see Y/N.

Y/N: ''What's going on?''

Just then Predaking grabbed Decepticon that came too close and destroyed him with his shape teeth. He ripped him in half. As Y/N looked on the ground, she saw Energon everywhere. It leded to Predaking.

Y/N: ''I can see that you guys can't get close.''

Starscream: ''Stupid beast. Let's leave him. He will beg for help.''

Y/N: ''Do that and he will not be able to fight Autobots any time soon.''

Starscream looked down at her with an annoying face.

Starscream: ''Oh if you are so smart, you do something.''

Megatron: ''Starscream leave the girl alone.''

A smile grew on Y/N's face.

Y/N: ''Let me show you how it's done.''

She said as she began to walk towards Predaking. He was standing at the end of the room ready to attack. Y/N was slowly walking towards him looking him directly in his yellow optics. Like Starscream and other Decepticons, she did show no fear. She was not scared of him, not even a little. Starscream was recently waiting for the beast to attack the stupid human he hated ever since she joined them. But with each step, she took towards the beast he was losing hope. With each step Y/N took, Predaking was growling louder. But as she stopped on her track just in front of him he stopped. To everyone's surprise, Predaking who was just a few seconds ago so aggressive that he was ready to kill everyone was now fully calm. He slowly laid down. Y/N gently placed her hand on his head witch came in front of her.

Y/N: ''Let them help you.''

Predaking: 'As you command my love.'

Y/N: 'I will stay with you.'

Predaking: 'Thank you.'

Starscream: ''How the hell did she do that?!''

Y/N looked back at him with a big smile on her face.

Me: ''I'm his mate, you idiot. He's calm enough for you to help him, Lord Megatron.''

Starscream rolled his eyes as Megatron nodded his head.

Starscream: ''Smart ass.''

Predaking let out a loud roar towards him, making Starscream ren out of the room screaming.

Starscream: ''I HATE THIS BEAST!''

Y/N turned her head towards Predaking again.

Y/N: ''He's not a beat. He's my mate.''