Scavenger x Reader ( Future With Me )

Reader's POV 

Me: ''Scavenger! Scavenger stop! Please stop!'' 

A despairing yell left me making him stop walking. I just pored my feeling to him and without saying a word he began to walk away from me. 

Me: ''I know that I fucked up our friendship now that you know about my feelings. But please tell me why did you kiss me that day.'' 

Slowly turning his body around our eyes meet. A few weeks ago he kissed me. He kissed me on the lips just before he and the Autobots left for the mission that took them weeks to come back. 

Me: ''Did...did you u-'' 

Scavenger: ''Did I use you? After years of knowing each other, you think that I would use you like that?'' 

Me: ''I'm sorry for thinking of that. But please tell me why.'' 

I said crossing my hands. I was waiting for him to say something but nothing happened. He didn't say a word. 

Me: ''Come on say something Scavenger.'' 

Scavenger: ''I love you Y/N. More than I can describe it. The mission that we went on was very dangerous and I didn't tell you about it because I didn't want you to worry. I kissed you back then because if something would have happened I would never get the chance to feel you. I'm sorry.'' 

My hands fell to each side of my body as I too step back in shock. 

Me: ''You talk about the years of knowing each other but you still didn't tell me. What if you wouldn't come back!?'' 

Scavenger: ''You would find someone better than me.'' 

Me: ''What? How can you say that?'' 

Scavenger: ''You don't have a future with me Y/N. You may be in love with me but you will never be happy with me. I can't give you things others can give you Y/N. I am a scavenger. A worrier that doesn't know anything than battles.'' 

I began to walk toward him and stopped myself only one foot away from him. 

Me: ''What you are saying now are just excuses. You are scared of loving even taught is killing you inside. I love you and I will always love you no matter if it's night or day. Give your spark a change of love.'' 

He approached me and placed his hand under my chin. He began to line in and as I closed my eyes our lips meet.