Optimus Prime ( TP ) x Reader ( Stranger With Blue Eyes )

Reader's POV

There I was sitting alone behind the table for two in my favorite dress, with tears in my eyes. I wasn't sad or angry. I was humiliated. Why was I humiliated? Let me explain. I had been in a relationship with Cody the school athlete for two months now. He was my classmate and I was really surprised when he asked me out. He was an athlete and a really popular guy when I was a girl that likes to stay quiet in the corner and read fan fiction on Wattpad. So when he approached me and asked me out I was in shock that he actually noticed me. 

We began to date after the second date and let me tell you it was great. He was nice and sweet at first but after three weeks of dating, he began to change. He wasn't aggressive or anything. He didn't want to spend time with me. Yes, I know that we can't hang out all the time but he didn't even want to hang out with me at launch. He always wanted to spend time with his mates. When I asked him why he came up with excuses all the time. When he saw that I was mad at him he gave me the smallest amount of attention that he possibly could. But that was enough for me. I never had a boyfriend before so I really taught that his kind of behavior was okay, for beginers.

Well, today he asked me to go out with him. I was super excited because we didn't go out in a long time. I decided to wear my favorite dress with matching shoes. I placed some make-up on me and with my favorite purse on my shoulder I left. Because Cody was not able to come and pick me up I decided to meet him at the restaurant our date was going to be. As I came to the restaurant I took a seat behind our usual table. 

A waiter came to me and ask me if I wanted to order. I told him that I was waiting for my boyfriend so he left. I waited for five minutes, Cody didn't come. When ten minutes passed I sensed a text to him asking where he was. He told me that he was still at work and that he will be a little late. A waiter came back and asked me if I wanted to order something in the middle time as I was waiting for my date and I told him just a glass of weather. Fifteen minutes had passed and Cody still didn't come.

Twenty-five minutes passed and nothing. I was patiently waiting for him for almost an hour when he texted me that he was not coming. That he had wort to do. Now you may wonder why there were tears in my eyes. You know it can happen. Work is work. But this happened before. Twice. There was another reason. He was working at McDonald's he could take the time off because his father was his boss. I knew his father and I knew that he would let him. The waiter was keep coming back to me asking me if I was ready to order. 

I was keeping my cool telling him for more time and that my boyfriend was just late. But as soon as he left I looked down at my hands with tears gathering in my eyes. Why was he doing this to me? Didn't he care? I could feel the petty eyes of the people around me. I knew that I shouldn't care what other people taught but this was getting me hard. I felt so humiliated. I was scared of looking up from my hands to face the petty eyes. I just wanted to go. Just as I was about to stan up a man that I had never seen before took a seat in front of me. 

Man: ''Sorry, I'm so late, love, traffic is crazy right now.'' 

He said loudly removing his blue jacket that has red flames on it and places it around his seat. He had dark blue hair with a brown beard and amazing blue eyes. I had never seen this kind of blue eyes before. 

Man: ''I'm Orion, just go with it okay? Whoever didn't bother to show up is not worthy of you.''

He said quickly so only I could hear him. The tears that were gathering in my eyes disappeared as a small smile growing on my lips. He was helping me even taught he didn't know me. 

Me: ''For a moment I taught you weren't coming.''

Orion: ''I would never do that to you love.''

Another small smile came on my face. I didn't even know him but for some reason, I felt like I had known him my whole life. To be honest he was really cute. 

Orion: ''How was your day?''

Me: ''Oh busy as usual. A lot of school work but I will manage. You?''

Orion: ''It was good. But saving the world was never easy.''

He was saving the world? Well, he already saved my embedment. We kept talking. It was weird asking a stranger different questions the girlfriend would ask her boyfriend but I felt so safe and conferrable with him, even taught I did not know him. 

After dinner witch he paid even taught he saved me, he walked me out of the restaurant and asked me out for a real date. What do you think I did? I ended my relationship with Cody and went out with Orion who took me out on an amazing date. The day that we began to date he told me his big secret and his real name. 

Even taught I began to call him Optimus, I still call him Orion. The guys that came to my rescue.