Prowl ( G1 ) x Reader ( Two Sides )

Reader's POV 

I was sitting on the cold ground with my right hand on my stomach trying to stop the bleeding. It just stopped raining making my body began to shake. No one was coming for me so I was waiting for my ending. I knew that I wasn't far from it. Just then I heard someone coming and the moment I pointed my gun to my left strong car lights were pointed at me. Because of the darkness of the night, I couldn't see who it was. 

Voice: ''Don't shoot. I won't hurt you.'' 

I recognized the voice. It was him. My enemy. My...

Bright lights came around him. He was changing into a human. With his flashlight at me, he began to approach me. I kept my gun on him the whole time even taught I knew that my gun was empty. But even if I would have any ammo I couldn't get a good shoot because of my shaky, weak hands. 

As he was standing in front of me his yellow eyes scanned my body. 

Transfromer: ''Who did this to you?'' 

Me: ''Why do you care?'' 

Transformer: ''I can help you.'' 

He began to approach me. 

Me: ''Don't.'' 

He stopped on his track. 

Transformer: ''I won't hurt you.'' 

Me: ''It's hard to believe. You are an Autobot.'' 

Transformer: ''Yes I am. But the Decepticon did this to you. Your side.'' 

I nodded. 

Transformer: ''Can I approach?'' 

I slowly placed my gun down. Stepping in front of me he went down. I removed my hand and he looked down at my wound. The blood began to come out again making him remove his shirt and placed it on my wound. 

Transformer: ''I can contact Ratchet our medic. He can help you.'' 

Me. ''No, he can't. And you know it. It's too late.'' 

Our eyes meet. 

Me: ''It's too late for me.'' 

Transformer: ''Who did this to you?'' 

Me: ''Starscream.'' 

Transformer: ''Why? You are a Decepticon. Megatron's right hand.'' 

Me: ''That's why he did that. He wanted to get rid of me and he did it.'' 

Transformer: ''I....I'm sorry.''

Me: ''Why? I actually think that I deserve it. For everything, I did to you and Autobots.'' 

Transformer: ''Why did you join them?'' 

Me: ''You think I wanted to? I didn't have a choice. I was kidnaped and made a soldier. Threw the time I began to like them. I taught they were my friends...my family. I always wanted a family because...because I never had one.''

Transformer: ''You don't deserve this. I'm sorry that we...I couldn't help you.'' 

Me: ''W-What's your name?'' 

Transformer: ''I'm Prowl.'' 

Me: ''Prowl...the transformer that took my heart. The spark mate...that I never got to meet b-better.'' 

Prowl: ''You knew?'' 

Me: ''I did. I could feel y-your pain, sadness, happiness, and anger. But I wanted to hide my feelings because I know that it was never meant to be. I was with Decepticons and you were with Autobots.'' 

Prowl: ''I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you.'' 

He said with tears rolling down his cheeks. 

Me: ''I'm s-sorry...too...'' 

With that, the pain inside of me because too strong. I couldn't hold on for much longer. I gave up.