Starscream ( Armada ) x Reader ( Just Stay )

Reader's POV 

Being the daughter of the mighty gladiator and leader of Decepticon was the hardest thing in my life. Yes, yes I'm talking about Megatron. I was half human and half transformer but that wasn't the hard problem. 

Long story short my dad meet my human mom and from their union, I came into this crazy world. After my mom died, my dad created a big base where I grew up with Decepticons. It was fun and I was always safe. But now here is the problem I was walking about. My dad was protective. Very protective. 

I wasn't able to leave the base on my own so that meant that I had to have Decepticons with me all the time. I taught that maybe I would be able to leave the base and meet someone when I would get older. But that wasn't what my father had in plans for me. 

There is something else.

I found my spark mate. Who was it? Starscream. And no one except him and me knew about this. 

Me: ''Come on father. I only want some time out of this base.'' 

Dad: ''I told you a million times Y/N. You can't be alone. I will not allow it.'' 

Me: ''Why are you so difficult? I am not a child no more.'' 

Dad: ''You are my daughter and you will listen to me.'' 

With anger inside of me, I turned around and left the main room. The moment I came into my room I threw the jacket that I was caring in the corner of my room. This was insane. I wanted to see the world. Not only to see it but live it. I wanted to live like a normal human. 

I wasn't scared of the danger in the world. I was trained to protect myself from Autobots and from humans. I wasn't able to transform but I was still able to fight like an assassin. Just as I was about to go sit on my bed someone knocked on my door. 

Me: ''Whoever it is go away.'' 

Voice: ''Open the doors Y/N.'' 

My head snapped back towards the doors. It was Starscream. I haven't been talking to him ever since I realized that he was my spark mate and that was a weak ago. Of all the Decepticons he was the one that I liked the most growing up. Others were most of the time...idiots. Stepping to the doors I pressed the button on the wall on my right and the bid door in front of me opened.

Me: ''What do you want Starscream?'' 

I asked as I looked up at him crossing my hands. 

Starscream: ''I can feel your anger. What's wrong?'' 

Me: ''Well if you can feel my anger then you know who made me angry Starscream, so don't play with me.'' 

I said making a sight leave his mouth. I realized that I was mean to him even taught I didn't want that. 

Me: ''I'm sorry.'' 

I turned around and began to walk toward the bed. Taking a seat I looked back at Starscream who was still standing at my door. 

Me: ''Don't just stand there, come in.'' 

Slowly stepping into the room the doors behind him closed. I had my eyes fixed on him as he approached me. I could hear my spark going insane as he was standing so close to me. I was bearly holding myself back. 

Starscream: ''So you are my spark mate.'' 

Me: ''It sure feels like it.'' 

I said breaking the eye contact I was holding with him. My spark was pulling me towards him. 

Starscream: ''I can't do this Y/N.'' 

My head snapped up so I could look at him.

Me: ''You mean because of my father or because it will make you weak?'' 

Starscream: ''You don't understand this Y/N. You are just a half-ling who thinks she can understand the full power of spark mate but you don't. You have no idea how I feel.'' 

He growled at me as he turned around and began to walk toward the room. 

Me: ''You speak like that but your spark says otherwise.'' 

I said making him stop walking. 

Me: ''You think you know everything about me Starscream but you don't. You may feel my feelings but you don't know everything. You have no idea how much I want my spark to stop screaming for you.'' 

I said letting my body fall back into the covers of my bed. I closed my eyes and waited for him to leave like I was expecting him to. But... Feeling him change I opened my eyes to see him changing into his human form. He began to walk towards me with his long red cloak flowing behind him. 

Standing up I made one step forward when his lips touched mine. My spark was going whiled as his gentle right hand touched my neck and the left hand touched my waist. The kiss was full of passion making the time around us stop. His lips soon moved on my neck making a small moan leave my soul. 

Stopping himself Starscreamed looked at me and our eyes meet. I know what he was thinking about, but I didn't want him to leave. Not our first contact. Not our first kiss. 

Me: ''Just stay.'' 

He slowly lined in and our lips meet again. Placing his hands on my waist he picked me up and carefully placed me on the bed. He went on top of me as I placed my hands on his muscular chest. Removing his lips once more he looked at me. With his eyes, he was asking me if I was sure about this. 

Me: ''You are my mate Starscream. I want this as much as you want this.'' 

Starscream: ''If you want to stop I will.'' 

Me: ''Alright.'' 

I connected my lips with him once more.