Ratchet ( TP ) x Reader ( What I Wanted From You )

Third Person's POV 

Weeks turned into months and months turned into years. 4 years, 7 months, and 3 weeks. That's how long they haven't seen each other. But now they were standing face to face only a few feet apart. 

Ratchet: ''Y/N.'' 

He was so shocked to see her that he could not believe his eyes. 

Ratchet: ''Where have you been Y/N? I was looking for you for months.'' 

Y/N: ''Hey Ratchet...'' 

She finally stopped thinking about him; now he was bringing all the pain back to her. 

Y/N: ''I was as far away from you as possible.'' 

Ratchet: ''Where? Why did you leave?'' 

Y/N: ''Why? You ask why?'' 

Turning around she made a few steps then she looked back at him. She did not want to talk to him but she knew that now that he found her, he will not let her go. She left without saying goodbye to him.

Y/N: ''I left because you chose her Ratchet. You chose my best friend instead...'' 

She hated the day he chose her best friend over her. She loved Ratchet from the first moment that she meet him. The only one that knew about her love for him was Optimus who was her guardian. She wanted to tell her best friend but she was waiting for the right time. 

Ratchet was the guardian of her best friend and because Y/N saw that they were only friends she wanted to tell Ratchet about her feelings. But the next day they told her that they were dating and that broke Y/N's heart into million pieces. 

Ratchet: ''Why didn't you tell me?''

Me: ''You guys started to date just before I wanted to tell you. What am I supposed to do? Go tell you and beg for you to break up with her? I would never do that Ratchet!'' 

Ratchet: ''YOU LEFT US Y/N! YOU LEFT US WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST!''

Me: ''I LEFT BECAUSE I KNEW THAT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!''

Taking a step back Ratchet's eyes winded in shock. 

Me: ''You have no idea how much I wanted you Ratchet. Do you know what I wanted from you the most? I wanted you to love me as I loved you. But then I got greedy. I wanted you to feel my pain.'' 

Ratchet: ''Y/N...I had no idea...'' 

Me: ''It's better for both of us to not see each other ever again Ratchet. Please leave me alone.'' 

With that, I began to walk but the moment I came next to him I stopped myself. I wanted to look at him but I couldn't move my head. 

Me: ''Goodby Ratchet.'' 

That was the last time I ever saw him.