Knockout x Reader ( An Hour? Or... )

Reader's POV 

I liked Knockout. Since the first time, we met actually. I caught him eyeing me a couple of times and I believe that he likes me as well. Flirting between us was nothing new. We even flirted in front of other Decepticons because we didn't care what others taught. I was a part of Megatron's army because of my skills with computers so I had my own space on the Nemesis. 

I was working on a new microchip for Decepticons when suddenly a rose was offered right in front of me. Looking to my left I saw Knockout in his human form smiling down at me. 

Knockout: ''Y/N. I must say you look amazing today.'' 

Me: ''Thank you Knockout.'' 

I said as I took the rose in my right hand and looked at it. As I looked back at him I saw him looking at my bare knees. I was wearing a tank top and a skirt. 

Me: ''Lost something?'' 

Knockout: ''No, I don't think so.'' 

He said without removing his eyes away from my legs. 

Me: ''You know Knockout....'' 

I began to say as I stopped up and turned my body towards him. We were standing so close to each other that our bodies were almost touching. 

Me: ''...I need you too...'' 

Knockout: ''Yeah?'' 

A smile grew on my face. Then I placed the rose aside on my computer and began to walk. Coming out of the main room I began to walk down the hallway. Before I could come around the second corner I was pushed into a human bathroom. 

Knockout: ''Come here love.'' 

He smashed his lips against mine with so much desire that I was actually in shock. After a few moments, I began to kiss him back. He locked the doors on his left and my right then he pick me up and placed me against the wall. We began to make out like there was no tomorrow. 

Suddenly the handle on the doors moved. 

Voice: ''WHAT?! HERE AS WELL!? WHO IS IN THERE!?'' 

Primus it was that idiot Starscream. 

Knockout: ''Leave Starscream.'' 

Starscream: ''What? Knockout?'' 

Me: ''We are busy.'' 

I said as I connected my lips with Knockout again. 

Starscream: ''Y/N? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! I NEED TO PEE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE IS FULL!'' 

Me: ''We don't care.'' 

Knockout: ''We will be done ins what an hour?'' 

Me: ''Or two.'' 

 Starscream: ''GET A ROOM!'' 

Knockout and I only shared a quick glance before we continue kissing.