Bayverse Shockwave x Reader ( No Way Out ) ( Part 2 ) ( Smut )

Third Person's POV

Shockwave: ''I knew it.''

Y/N: ''What?''

Y/N did not understand what Shockwave was talking about. He was looking down at her with a smirk.

Shockwave: ''You wanted to kiss me.''

Y/N winded in shock.

Y/N: ''What? N-No that's not true. Let me go.''

She said placing her hands on his chest. She was about to push him back but he took a hold of her wrists and pushed them against the tree on each side of her body. With a serious look, he began to line in but stopped himself just a few centimeters away from her soft lips.

Both of them looked up so their eyes meet in the middle. At that moment Y/N didn't feel scared anymore. She...she felt safe. She felt protective. She felt amazing. Shockwave looked down at her lips, but the moment he looked back into her eyes Y/N pushed herself from the tree and press her lips to his not able to control herself anymore.

Their eyes closed the moment their lips meet. The kiss was full of passion and desire for more. The feeling of them kissing was something both of them never expected to feel like this. Shockwave placed his hands on her cheeks as her hands went on his waist. Y/N had never felt like this before. She could never imagine that the hands of the enemy could feel so goon on her.

The Decepticon could feel her desire of wanting him more and more. He had won. She was his. From the day that he first saw her, he knew that she was the one he had been looking for. Yes, she was the enemy of his master but no master will ever keep her away from him. There were no words that could describe her beauty hard enough.

Lowering his hands he took a hold of her waist and pick her up, pressing her back against the tree. Y/N's fingers went through his black-grey hair as his lips attacked her neck. Things were getting heated. Both of them wanted more and more of each other. But just as Shockwave was about to put his hand under her shirt, Y/N's hand stopped his.

Shockwave stopped kissing her neck so he could look up at her face. He could feel that as much as she wanted him, she felt uneasy about it. Just as he was about to ask what was wrong a voice was heard in the distance.

Sam: ''Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!''

Y/N turned her head towards the way the voice of her brother came. If he was here, so where the other Autobots. She forgot that she had a track on her phone and the moment she was too far away from her phone, Autobots would know that something had happened to her.

She looked back at Shockwave and pressed her lips to his once more. Of course, the Decepticon kissed her back. Then he placed her on the ground as he knew that he had to let her go. For now.

Y/N was about to start walking but Shockwave stopped her as he pulled her to him, making her body hit his strong chest. She looked up at him. He placed his head close to his ear so she could hear his voice nice and clear.

Shockwave: ''I am letting you go for now. But I will see you...tonight.''

That made chills roll down her body. As he looked at her she nodded with a shy smile. He kissed her again then he let her go.