Megatron ( Armada ) x Child Reader ( What's A Sparkmate? )

Third Person's POV 

Megatron's eyes opened the moment he heard a cry. He looked around and when his eyes stopped on the clock he saw that it was one in the morning. As he got up from the sofa he fell asleep on, he went upstairs. When he came on top of the stairs he approached the room at the end of the hallway with doors sliding open. 

Stepping into the room he approached the white crib where his baby girl was crying. The moment her big ( Y/E/C ) saw him, she stopped crying. 

Megatron: ''What's wrong little one? Are you hungry?'' 

He gently pick her up and went downstairs to prepare the bottle. When the warm milk was ready Megatron took a seat on the sofa and began to feed the baby. 

No one could understand how much he loved his baby girl. She was small and so beautiful. There was nothing in the world he wouldn't do for her. She had him wrapped around her little fingers like Cybertroina spider webs. 

When Y/N finished eating she fell asleep in the arms of the gladiator. Megatron took his daughter back into her room and gently placed her on the bed. But the moment he removed his hands away from her, her beautiful eyes opened and she started to cry again. 

The mighty leader of Decepticon tried to put her to sleep by showing her the toy her mother got her. It didn't help. He tried to put her to sleep by singing to her like her mother did when Y/N was still in the belly. But she didn't stop. He saw that she won't stop crying so he picked her up. 

Megatron: ''Hey...hey it's okay.'' 

He took the blanket and placed it around her so she calm herself and be warm. 

Megatron: ''Why are you crying little one? Huh? Missing mommy? Yeah, me too.'' 

He took a seat and looked down at his daughter. 

Megatron: ''You have no idea how happy she was when she first saw you on the monitor. You were all she ever wanted. It's not your fault that she's gone. But you must know that she will always look after you little one. And me? I will be here with you until you need me. Okay?'' 

By that time Y/N stopped crying and gave her father a smile he will remember forever. 

6 years later...

Y/N: ''Daddy?'' 

Megatron: ''Yeah sweetheart?'' 

He asked as he turned around to look at her. In one hand she was holding her teddy bear, her mother got it for her and in the other hand, she was holding a photo. 

Megatron: ''What do you have little one?'' 

He asked as he went on one knee to get on her lever. She slowly showed him the picture. 

Y/N: ''I...I found this in the box under the bed. I hope you are not mad...'' 

She said as she looked down at her feet. She found a photo of Megatron and Y/N's mother on their wedding day. The moment Megatron saw the picture a sad smile grew on his face. 

Y/N: ''I...I'm sorry daddy...'' 

Megatron: ''Don't be sorry Y/N. It's okay.'' 

He said as he looked up at her before he looked down at the picture again. He turned the picture around to see the word written on the back of it. The words said: 

I love you and I always will. You are my sparkmate and I am yours. Love you always ( Y/M/N ) 

Y/N: ''What's a sparkmate?'' 

Megatron: ''Let's take a seat and I will tell you.'' 

As Megatron took a seat he placed Y/N on his knees and gave her the photo she found. 

Megatron: ''Sparkmate is...is like a friend but more. It's one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone that makes you a better transformer.'' 

As Megatron was walking he could remember the beautiful memories he had with ( Y/M/N ). At first, she was afraid of him. Then after some time, they became friends. She understood him better than anyone. When the war was over he taught that he could never change. That he will always belong to the dark side. But she changed him. 

Megatron: ''Actually they don't make you a better person. You do that yourself. Because they inspire you. A sparkmate is someone who....you carry with you forever. It's a one-person who believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens you will always love them. Nothing can change that.'' 

Y/N looked down at the photo in her hands. 

Y/N: ''So that means that mommy was your sparkmate?'' 

Megatron: ''Yes.'' 

Y/N: ''You miss her?'' 

Megatron: ''Of course.'' 

Y/N: ''I miss her too.'' 

Megatron: ''You know she's always with you. And so will I be. Until you need me.'' 

Y/N: ''But I will always need you. You are my daddy.'' 

She said hugging him for dear life. Megatron hugged his daughter back. Through the years Megatron kept the promise he gave his wife the moments before she died. He was always there when Y/N needed him the most.