Mirage / Dino x Reader ( More Than Just A Partner ) ( Part 3 )

Reader's POV 

Me: ''Mirage I...'' 

Just then a voice I knew well came threw the radio. The voice belonged to Decepticon I hated more than I hated Megatron. It was Starscream. 

Starscream: ''Another Autobot? And this one is with a human! I'll deal with these two personally.'' 

I was angry but I became even angrier as I saw him flying past us. 

Me: ''This bastard will pay today.'' 

I said as I took my gun from behind my belt and prepared it for the fight. Coming to a tunnel a seatbelt came around me pulling me back against the seat. 

Mirage: ''Don't try doing anything stupid Y/N. I'm serious.'' 

Me: ''Don't tell me what to do Mirage.'' 

I said looking at the radio. Looking back forward I saw two rockets flying towards us. Mirage drove past them and the moment we came outside the tunnel a loud and powerful explosion destroy the whole tunnel behind us. 

Me: ''Bastard.'' 

Mirage continue driving and when we came around the corner we were attacked by Decepticons who were waiting for us. Mirage began to shoot at them with his rockets. 

Me: ''Open the window Mirage.'' 

Mirage: ''Leave this fight to me.'' 

What?!? 

Me: ''Mirage open the window!'' 

He ignored me and continue fighting the Decepticons around us. This was just like the first mission we went on together. He didn't listen to me at all. After all five of the Decepticons were dead Mirage continue driving. 

Me: ''What are you think you're doing Mirage?'' 

He didn't respond. 

Me: ''We are a team! Partners!''

Mirage: ''You are angry. No, you are in a rage and because of that I can't let you fight.'' 

Me: ''What in the name of Prime are you talking about?'' 

Mirage: ''You want to kill him, for hurting me.'' 

Memory... 

Me: ''Let him go Starscream!'' 

Starscream: ''Or what? Do you think that your gun can hurt me?''

He was holding Mirage by the neck high in the air. As his left hand was holding Mirage's neck his right hand was holding a gun that was pointed into Mirage's chest. We fell into a trap and Mirage got hurt as he was trying to protect me. 

Me: ''Let him go now!'' 

Starscream: ''You can't even aim right, because of your hurt arm. If you shoot you may shoot him.'' 

Mirage: ''R-Run Y/N...run...'' 

Starscream: ''Oh shut up you stupid Autobot!'' 

He screamed then he turned his head toward me. An evil grin grew on his face. 

Starscream: ''You are a proud human. I can see that. If you want me to let him go...I want you to beg. Beg and if you do a good job. I will let him go.'' 

I looked at Mirage who was looking at me with the hope that I would run. But I couldn't leave him. I could never leave him behind. Looking back at Starscream I slowly placed my gun away and dropped it on the ground.