Optimus ( RID ) x Reader ( Can't See The Problem )

Third Person's POV 

It was jet the end of another mission and thanks to Primus himself both Optimus and Y/N came back alive. As Optimus was driving towards the base he was completely silent and at first, Y/N taught that he just existed after the mission. But after some time of driving, he still didn't talk so Y/N knew that something was wrong. 

Y/N: ''Okay what's wrong Optimus?'' 

To her surprise, Optimus didn't respond. 

Y/N: ''Optimus what is it?'' 

Optimus: ''You did it again Y/N.'' 

Y/N: ''What did I do again?'' 

Optimus: ''You were reckless.'' 

Y/N: ''I...I wasn't reckless Optimus. What are you talking about? The mission was a success.'' 

Optimus: ''You don't look after yourself as you should!'' 

That was the first time Optimus ever reside his voice at her. She didn't know what to say. Yes, there was a time when she wasn't looking behind her back because she was covering his back. Five Decepticons were coming at him and she didn't notice one behind her. 

Y/N: ''Optimus stop. Stop driving.'' 

He did as she asked him to do and stopped driving. The road was fully empty so Y/N opened the doors on her left and jumped out. 

Y/N: ''You are unbelievable. After so long you could trust me but you don't! YOU never trusted me!'' 

She yelled as she turned towards him after taking a few steps away from him. He began to change into his robot form and as he turned toward me he smashed his right fist against the ground. 

Optimus: ''You are not listening to me Y/N! I do trust you!'' 

Me: ''Oh yeah? It doesn't look like it!'' 

I crossed my hands and turned away from him. After so long I taught that he trusted me. We have been thrown so much together and I taught... 

Optimus: ''I'm sorry but you just can't see the problem.'' 

Me: ''Problem of not trusting?'' 

I asked turning around to see him in his human form. 

Optimus: ''No. You don't see the problem of you not caring to get hurt. But you know how I feel about it? I feel angry, devastated, hurt, and in pain. You mean the galaxy to me and I would do anything in this world to protect you. I'm not only your partner but so much more if you take it or not. If something happens to you I will...lose.'' 

I was looking at him with so much pain inside my eyes. I didn't know how much I meant to him until now. I was always taught that we were only partners and friends. But don't there there was always the taught of him and me. That's why I always looked after him. Because I didn't want to see him in pain or hurt. 

Y/N: ''I'm sorry Orion.'' 

I began to walk and as I came to him I hugged him. Placing his chin on my head he hugged me back. 

Optimus: ''I'm sorry too. I just can't imagine the world without you.''