Wheeljack ( TP ) x Reader ( Spider )

Y/N's POV

Me: ''Hey baby do you want some...AAAAAAA!''

As soon as I saw eight eyes looking directly at me, I screamed as hard as I could and climb on the kitchen table. My boyfriend came into the room with his katanas ready for a fight. 

Wheeljack: ''What is it, love? Decepticon?''

Me: ''SPIDER!'' 

Wheeljack looked at me strangely. I pointed my finger to the ugly spider on the kitchen counter. I was just about to take my phone when I saw the spider standing right next to it. I almost touched it. Wheeljack looked back at me and removed his mask away from his face. I saw a big smile on his face.

Wheeljack: ''You are scared of that? It's little.''

I looked at him like he was crazy. Since I was a little girl I was scared of spiders. They were little and crepy. 

Me: ''THEY ARE SCARY AND THEY CAN KILL YOU!!'' 

I said. The spider moved a little and so did I. Wheeljack began to laugh. 

Me: ''I will go and find a scraplet so I could laugh in your face when you will be running for your life.'' 

The spider moved again. 

Me: ''WHEELJACK PLEASE GET RIDE OF IT!'' 

He saw how scared I was, so he took on of his katanas and pick the spider with it. As he took the spider outside he came back in. 

Wheeljack: ''You happy now my love?'' 

Me: ''My hero!''

I said and jump in his arms. I give him a big kiss on his lips.

Wheeljack: ''Well for this kind of kiss I will get rid of all the spiders on this world.''

I smiled and kissed him again.