Ultra Magnus x Reader (Too Tall )

Third Person's POV

As Y/N came into the room she immediately got attention from Arcee, Miko, and Knockout. She had a long face meaning that something was bothering her. 

Miko: ''Y/N? What's wrong?'' 

Me: ''My boyfriend is too tall for me to kiss him on the lips.'' 

Acree: ''I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Is he a human or bot?'' 

Me: ''Bot of course.'' 

Knockout: ''Am... Y/N you know you are human right?'' 

Me: ''You do know Knockout that you guys have human forms right? What should I do?'' 

Acree: ''Punch him in the gut when he doubles over in pain and kisses him then.'' 

Miko: ''Tickle him.'' 

Me: ''He is not tickeleish.''

Knockout: ''Dump him and go out with me.'' 

Me: ''Nice try but no.'' 

Acree: ''Kick him in the chin.''

Miko: ''Who even is it?'' 

At that moment my boyfriend came into the room. 

Ultra Magnus: ''N-N-No. To all of those... just ask me to lean down.''

He said as he change into his human form and stepped next to me, placing his strong right arm around my shoulders. 

Arcee: ''So Magnus is your secret boyfriend.''

Miko: ''Wow he really is taller than you. But that's fine because you guys are really cute. Can I take a picture?'' 

Knockout: ''I don't have a chance.'' 

Acree: ''You have a lot to explain.'' 

( Shot but I think it's cute! BDW! ATTENTION! The requests for Transformers One-Shots are back! )