Shockwave ( TP ) x Reader ( Only His ) ( Smut )

Third Person's POV

Y/N has been with Decepticons ever since she was kidnapped by Shockwave a couple of months ago. She used to work for agent Fowler and was really close with Autobots. She was really, really close with Prime himself. But when she got kidnapped she fell deeply in love with Shockwave. From knowledge from Autobots, Y/N knew what spark mate meant. She saw it between Arcee and Bumblebee. But she didn't know that she was Shockwave's spark mate. From the first eye contact, they were connected. 

As Megatron was talking about the new mission against Autobots all Decepticons were closely listening to him. They know how pissed he would get if one of them would ask just one question after he would stop talking. He would kill them on spot. Y/N was standing next to Soundwave with her hands crossed. Looking away from lord Megatron Y/N saw one red-eye on her. Shockwave had been eyeing her ever since the meeting started and she knew it. She could feel it.  A small smile grew on her face as his eye went up and down her body. 

As his eye stopped on her face, Shockwave saw how Y/N big the bottom of her lip a little. Testing was something that has been going on between them for a week. But each time Shockwave wanted to approach her, Y/N found a way to get to talk to someone or she would just disappear.  It was her kind of game. Well, he will not let her go this time. 

The moment Megatron stope talking, Y/N turned around and began to walk. The second she was out of the doors Shockwave followed her. Y/N was walking towards her room not knowing that she was being followed. The moment she came to her room she was pushed in by the person behind her and pinned against the wall next to the doors. 

Y/N slowly looked up to see a pair of red eyes looking down at her. Her hands were held above her head, as his right leg was between her legs. 

Y/N: ''Shockwave...what a surprise.'' 

She said acting innocent. 

Shockwave: ''Do you think I'm stupid Y/N?'' 

Y/N: ''What do you mean?'' 

Shockwave: ''Don't play games with me. The way you had been looking at me. The way you have been acting around me. You know I'm not stupid human. You have been testing me.'' 

He said getting closer to her face. Y/N looked down at his lips and then back to his eyes. 

Y/N: ''And? What are you going to do about it?'' 

Shockwave smile as he lined in. He stopped himself just a few inches away from her. 

Shockwave: ''I will do whatever I wanna do. You are mine. Only mine.'' 

With that, he smashed his lips with her. Y/N was so in shock that she didn't kiss him back. Shockwave began to kiss her down the neck. Each kiss was sending chills down her body. She wanted him and she wanted him bad. Y/N ripped her hands away from his grip and jumped into his arms. With her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist, she pressed her lips to his. Shockwave was easily holding her up with his right hand as his left hand went up her shirt. 

For a Decepticon, he was so gentle. A small moan left Y/N's mouth witch made Shockwave smile. 

Shockwave: ''That's what I wanna hear.'' 

With that, he turned around and began to carry her towards her bed. 

Shockwave: ''I hope you are ready.'' 

Y/N: ''Ready for what?'' 

Shockwave: ''For what you been asking for.''