Ratchet ( TP ) x Reader ( Spark Rose )

Third Person's POV

It has been two months since Ratchet and Y/N meet. Long story short he saved her when a few Decepticons were chasing her thinking she was part of team Prime. Well, she became a part of team Prime as Ratchet brought her to base. Optimus decided that after saving her life Ratchet would be her guardian. To everybody's surprise, he did not resist. Why? Because from the first moment he made eye contact with her, he knew that she was his mate. 

They became really close. He would pick her up and took her to school every day. He always came few minutes before so she wouldn't be waiting for him. He would take her places without even asking why or for how long. Every time Y/N would fall asleep on the yellow couch as she was waiting for her guardian who was busy working or helping other Autobots, Ratchet would place a blanket over her so she wouldn't be cold. Yes, he was changing and she was the reason for it. 

Ratchet wanted to ask her out. Of course, he wanted to ask her out sooner. But why didn't he? He wanted to be a gentleman. Also, he was nervous. It didn't happen every day that a transformer would find a mate. It happens only once and when it does they would do everything to make it special. Y/N was the girl for him and she deserved everything. So he used his space bridge to go back to Cybertron. Even taught the planet was dead, Ratchet knew that something on the planet was still alive. He didn't need to look for a long time when he spotted it. Beautiful Cybertronian roses.

They looked like roses on Earth but they had a really special meaning and unlike colors. The flowers had reflections of stars that made them even more beautiful than they already were. Yes, they were beautiful but the meaning was even special. Even taught the flowers were the same Ratchet looked around for the perfect one. Only one was the right one and when he found it he took it back to the base. Because the flower was so much bigger than Y/N, Ratchet used his technology to make it smaller and he used some of his spark power so it would never die.

The day of asking Y/N out came. Ratchet gently knocked on the doors and Y/N was really surprised to see him there. It wasn't that she was not happy of seeing him but she was still surprised.

Y/N: ''Ratchet? Hi. What are you doing here? Something wrong?''

She asked with a worried voice.

Ratchet: ''N-No everything is okay.''

Y/N: ''Okay....''

Ratchet: ''I came because I wanted to asked you something.''

Y/N: ''Okay it sounds so serious. Would you like coming in?''

Ratchet wasn't able to speak because he was so nervous so he just nodded. As Ratchet closed the doors behind him he turned around and saw a really scared and worried face of his mate. 

Y/N: ''You don't want to be my guardian anymore?''

Ratchet: ''What? No of course I want to be. It's not that.''

Y/N: ''Oh may what is it then?''

She asked. Ratchet took a deep breath. He took a few steps towards her so that they were only two feats away from each other.

Ratchet: ''I'm...I'm not good at this but...but...''

He took something out of his pocket. It was a blue glowing ball that faded into one of his hands.

Ratchet: ''Would you g-go out with me?''

He asked placing the ball into Y/N's hands and just as he let go of it the blue color dispersed and there Y/N saw the most beautiful rose inside of the ball.

Y/N: ''Oh my Ratchet are you serious?''

She asked looking up at him.

Ratchet: ''Ever since I first meet you I-I wanted you to b-be mine because y-y-you are my mate Y/N. This flower is called Spar Rose and it's a flower that transformer gives to their mates when they know that they found their better half. So would you go out with me?''

He asked her again. A big smile came on her face as she needed with her head yes.

Y/N: ''Of course.''

She said taking a step forward giving the doctor a kiss on the cheek that sent made his spark beat even faster.