Grimlock x Reader ( Dinobot's Mate )

Third Person's POV

The day Y/N meet Autobots, her life changed forever. She became the number one human target for Decepticons. But no one could come even a little close to her, because she was always guarded by Autobots. But she wasn't guarded by just any Autobots. She was looked after by Dinobots. One of the most powerful transformers in the galaxy. 

Why Dinobots themself you may ask?

Because she was in a relationship with the learned of the mighty Dinobots. Yeah caught the optics of the powerful Grimlock himself. She was his sparkmate and no one dared to come close to her. But of course, Grimlock had unfinished business with Shockwave. The transformers who made him a Dinobot. 

One day as Y/N finished her work early she tried to call Dinobots to come and get her, but no one answered. Her home was only a few blocks away from her job and if she was quick, no Decepticons would see her. 

As Y/N was walking she kept her eyes sharp for any Decepticons. She knew that Grimlock would be mad at her for leaving her workplace without anyone with her, but she needed to get home and get some rest. A really hard and busy day was behind her, and she really needed a goodnight's sleep. 

Just as she came around the second corner she saw three tall Decepticons standing in front of her. They weren't just any Decepticons. They were Shockwave's pets. His bugs. 

Decepticon 1: ''Hello human.'' 

Decepticon 2: ''That's her.'' 

Decepticon 3: ''Get her.'' 

Y/N quickly turned around and began to run as fast as she could. To her luck, it started to rain cats and dogs. 

Y/N: ''HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!'' 

Y/N began to run threw the allies making the three Decepticons run after her in their human forms. Y/N was running as fast as she could. Where were Dinobots when you needed them? Because of the rain, the grounds were slippery and that made Y/N slip and fall. But she couldn't think about the pain. She needed to run. Suddenly she came into the ally with nowhere to go. She slowly turned around to see the three Decepticons not that far away from her. All of them had evil grins on their faces. 

Y/N: ''If you put your hands on me, you will be sorry you were created.'' 

Decepticon 3: ''Really? And what will you do?'' 

Y/N took a step back as they took a step forwards. Right next to her right leg Y/N saw a mental stick and picked it up. She prepared herself for a fight and that maid the three Decepticons laugh. 

Decepticon 1: ''Really? One mental stick will save you?'' 

Decepticon 2: ''Don't you realize that you are alone?'' 

Voice: ''She is not alone.'' 

Before the Decepticon 2 could turn around he was thrown at the wall not that far away from Y/N. Looking forward a relief left Y/N's chest as she recognized the man. It was her sparkmate. Grimlock whose eyes were on fire of so much anger inside of him began to fight the two Decepticons who were trying to take his mate away from him. No one threatened his queen. No one. 

Y/N saw that the Decepticon that has been thrown in the wall began to move so she hit him with the mental stick. That sent him back to sleep. When all the Decepticons were on the ground, Grimlock quickly approached his girl. 

Grimlock: ''Y/N.'' 

He pulled her in a strong hug and she hugged him back. 

Grimlock: ''Let me take you home love.'' 

He removed his jacket and placed it around her shoulders to keep her warm. Then he picked her up bridal style and took her home where he took care of her injured knee.