Wheeljack ( TP ) x Reader ( I Fall In Love With My Best Friend )

Reader's POV 

Even since I became a member of team Prime, I was really close with Wheeljack. I did not have many friends. To me, it was hard to communicate with others but the moment I meet him everything changed. He got to know me, and I got to know him. Soon we became best friends. There was not a day that we did not sped together. We would watch movies, make pizza, sing on karaoke machine, play games. Even when I was busy with my homework, he would be with me. Every time before he went on a mission, I had my arms around him, holding him for a dear life. No matter where we went everyone would think that we were a couple because of our chemistry. I taught that there are gonna be just me and him. Best friends against the world. But then something happened that changed me.

I began to look at Wheeljack differently than I used to. Like sometimes when he would be training with Bulkhead, I would not be able to look away. Or sometimes when we would be talking to each other I would just look into his eyes not even paying attention to his words. I did not take me long to realized that I did not just like him as my best friend anymore. I began to fall in love with him. Two months after I realized that I love my best friend I decided that it was a time to tell him about my feelings. I came into his room and as I knocked on the doors he turned around. The moment he saw me he smiled.

Wheeljack: ''Hey Sunshine. What's up?''

Me: ''Nothing much. I was wondering if we can go for a dive?''

Wheeljack: ''Uh yes of course we can go. Is something wrong?''

Me: ''No I just need to talk to you about something and I don't want to talk abut this here.''

He nodded his head. As we were driving, I was thinking of the best way to say it.

Wheeljack: ''So what did you wanna talk about?''

Me: ''It's diffident to say.''

I said as I look at the radio.

Wheeljack: ''You know you can tell me anything.''

Me: ''Yes I know.''

Wheeljack: ''So what is it?''

I took two deep breaths.

Me: ''I have feelings towards you.''

The moment I said that he stopped in the middle of the rode.

Me: ''Wheeljack what are you doing?''

I asked. A bright light came around me and before I knew it, I was in his arms. Gently he placed me down but as he did, he took a hold of my right hand with his left one.

Wheeljack: ''You have feelings towards me?''

He asked and I nodded my head yes.

Wheeljack: ''Me too Sunshine.''

And just then he leaned forward, and our lips met. At first, I was shock by his kiss, so I did not kiss him back. But as he began to pull away, I quickly kissed him back. I had my hands on his chest and he place both of his hands on my hips. We began to make out in the middle of the empty rode. As we stopped, we look into each other's eyes.

Wheeljack: ''So Sunshine will you be my girlfriend?''

Me: ''Yes I will be your girlfriend.''

I jumped into his arms and we began to make out again.