Bumblebee x Reader ( I Promise You ) ( Part 2 )

Y/N's POV 

It has been nine months since he left. He left to protect me. Those nine months have been hard on me. Not knowing where he is or if he is okay. I know that he wanted to call but it was too dangerous. It was hard, but I had to stay strong for our baby. I know that he would stay if I would tell him, but I knew that Autobots needed his help. I gave birth to our daughter one week ago. She has her father's eyes and my hair colour. I named her ( Y/D/N ).

As I was cleaning the kitchen I took a look at the clock and saw that it was almost time for ( Y/D/N ) to eat. I was about to prepper the formula when there came a knock on the front door. Immediately I took a gun that was in the kitchen's drawer. I placed it around my belt, behind my back and went to open the door. I knew how to shoot because Bumblebee taught me. I had a good teacher, so I was ready for anything. I will not let anyone near my baby.

 The moment that I opened the doors I saw blue eyes that I knew really well.

Me: ''Bee.''

Bumblebee: ''Y/N''

I busted into his arms with tears in my eyes. He hugged me back.

Me: ''You're back.''

Bumblebee: ''As I promised princess.''

I look up at his beautiful eyes. We were about to kiss when we heard crying that was coming from upstairs. Bee looked up and I saw that he was confused. I offered him my hand.

Me: ''Come on I would like you to meet someone.'' 

He took my hand still not knowing what was going on. As we got upstairs, we went to the nursery. The room had yellow walls, white curtness, a white crib with other white furnished, and many different toys. I let go of Bumblebee's hand and went to take my crying baby out of the crib. She stopped crying when I had her in my arms. I turned around.

Me: ''I would like you to meet your daughter ( Y/D/N).''

The moment I said that Bumblebee's eyes lit up like fireworks. Slowly he stepped forward into the room. As he was standing in front of me, he looked at his daughter. 

Their eyes meet.

Bumblebee: ''She is so beautiful. She has your hair colour.''

Me: ''And your eyes.''

He smiled.

Me: ''You want to hold her?''

Bumblebee: ''N-No I will break her.''

Me: ''No you won't.''

Gently I placed his daughter in his arms.

Bumblebee: ''She's so tiny.''

Me: ''She is.''

Bumblebee took a set on a seat behind him and I smiled. She already has him around her little finger. I went downstairs and came back up with a bottle.

Me: ''She needed to eat.''

Bumblebee: ''How do I do it?''

Me: ''Like this.''

I said and showed him. As he was feeding her my hears was filled with love. Bumblebee joust meet his daughter and already he was doing an amazing job. When they finished, I showed him how to burp her.

Me: ''You're doing an amazing job Bee.''

Bumblebee: ''You think so?''

Me: ''I know so. She love's you.''

Bumblebee smiled.

Me: ''I wanted to tell you, but...''

Bumblebee: ''It's okay. I understand.''

I went to him and kiss him on the lips. He kissed me back. Now we are family.