Optimus Prime x Reader x Ultra Magnus ( TP ) ( Scar )

Reader's POV 

It was Friday evening and I was hanging out with Autobots and kids. Because there was nothing to watch on the TV and there were no missions everyone was bored. I was sitting on a yellow couch together with Jack and Miko as Raff was sitting on the floor with his computer in his lap. I was so bored when an idea came to my mind. 

 Me: ''Hey guys I want to play a game.'' 

Jack: ''What game?'' 

Me: ''Let's play questions.'' 

Miko: ''Questions?'' 

Me: ''Yeah questions. It's a game where you ask a question and the one closest to you have to know the answer.'' 

Raff: ''Basically it is a game to see how much your guardian knows you right?'' 

Me: ''Exactly.'' 

Raff: ''Okay I'm up for it.'' 

Bulkhead: ''Me too.'' 

Before everyone knew it all of us were together playing that game. Well, Optimus wasn't in the room and Ultra Magnus was standing by the doors with his hands crossed and one of his legs against the wall. 

Me: ''Okay Jack how well does Arcee know you?'' 

Jack: ''Like day and night.'' 

Me: ''Okay. Arcee when was the last time Jack kiss a girl?'' 

The question made Jack turn bright red. 

Arcee: ''That's an easy answer. Two months ago.'' 

Miko: ''That long ago?!'' 

Bee: ''What are you doing men? Waiting for a girl to make the first move?''

Jack: ''Come on guys!'' 

The game went on and on and everyone was having a nice fun time. Just as we stopped laughing a really interesting question came to Ultra Magnus from Miko. 

Miko: ''I have a question for you Ultra Magnus. Which is the biggest scar on Y/N's body?'' 

Me: ''I told you that story already Miko.'' 

Miko: ''Yes but not everyone knows it.'' 

Bee: ''What story?'' 

Me: ''About the scar that I got when I went on a sea trip with my sister.'' 

I turned to look at my guardian. 

Ultra Magnus: ''The biggest scar? On her leg.'' 

Miko: ''Which leg? That's a bonus question.'' 

Voice: ''Left.'' 

My head snapped back to see Optimus who came into the room from another hallway. It was him that said that making everyone look at me in shock except Ultra Magnus. I covered my face as I began to laugh as hard as I could. 

Miko: ''Y/N!'' 

Jack: ''REALLY!?'' 

Me: ''Thank you Prime!''