Chapter 58 - Enemies

Charlie POV

Dean arms were protectively wrapped around me as I was laying there like I was trapped. "Dean, you can let go" "No" he mumbled against my neck closing his eyes. Riley started crying. He groaned releasing me as I slowly got up walking to Riley crib. "Not gonna give Mummy a break" I sighed picking him up to go change him.

Dean finally got out of bed limping about. "Your knee Dean. Are you sure you should compete?" "I'm fine" "Dean-" "I said I'm fine Charlie" he snapped. I scoffed and walked out feeding Riley.

When he was done, I layed him down on the blanket on the floor. "I'm sorry" Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind. I moved his arms off me and walked away. "Don't be like that"

I ignored him and got changed into this long sleeved dress red at the bottom and black at the top. It fitted my body perfectly. The door opened Aj and Roman walked in. "Charlie you are looking hot!" Aj complimented. "Do I?" I smiled and twirled a little. "Where's my favourite boy?" "On the floor being amused by the toys dangling above him. You sure it's ok to look after him?"  "Don't be silly of course it is" "Thanks Aj" I hugged her.

"Come on Roman" I grabbed his hand pulling him out.

Dean POV

I rolled my eyes watching Charlie leave with Roman "Ok, what's going on?" Aj asked. "Nothing" I mumbled I grabbed my bag pack. She looked at me with the 'I'm not buying it look.' "I snapped at her earlier because she doesn't want me fighting with my knee" "She's got a point" "The tables have turned now. She's usually the one fighting with an injury" "That's... true... Can't argue there" "Exactly!"

Charlie POV

"You have a point Charlie but now you know how Dean feels" "So you're saying he should fight?" "No. But you do it too. Think about it." Roman was right. "Why are you always right?" I crossed my arms and sulked. He chuckled. "Because I always am"

Dean came over. I got up and hugged him, He seemed surprised by my action but eventually hugged back. "Don't worry I don't have a match scheduled tonight." "I do" Roman sounded annoyed. "Authority up your ass?" "Especially Big Show" "Why do you guys always start on the big one's jeez" "Proves were strong Baby Girl" "And Fearless" Dean responded with a smirk. I shot him a glare.

Smackdown

"You are looking hot today" Naomi complimented as well. "Everyone saying that" I giggled. "Dean is one lucky guy to have you. You are looking fine" Jimmy said. Naomi smacked him on the chest. I laughed. "I'll see you guys later" I waved goodbye and walked off down the corridor.

Someone pinned me against the wall. "What the hell are you doing here Brad?" "I'm backstage here rooting on my girlfriend" He smirked. "Who would date you?" "Me. Of course" "Brandy" I growled. "Don't worry about her babe. She won't have a job soon. I have a match against Naomi. Wish me luck" She kissed him. I gagged as they glared at me. Brandy walked off.

"Let me go. Or you won't be walking" I smiled. "You can't do anything" "No but I will." He turned around to face Dean with Roman behind him. He instantly let go. I stood beside Dean placing my hands on his arm.

"You go near my wife again and I swear to god I will hurt you so badly. You'll be picking up your own teeths." He threatened. Brad glared at us and walked away. "You ok?" Dean asked looking for any injuries. "I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled giving him a peck on the cheek.

I watched Brandy and Naomi match whilst Roman and Dean were in catering. Brandy got the win in a cheating way which really pissed me off.

I ran through the entrance down the ramp sliding in the ring as we were face to face. "You're such a cheating bitch" I pushed her. "At least I'm not a slut" she pushed me back. "You want a fucking fight" I slipped my heels off and chucked it at her. I jumped on her and started clawing her face. She screamed. The ref held me back. I rolled out pulling my dress down and flipped my hair back. "Have fun being a Diva" I smirked as my music began playing on my way back.

Roman and Dean both looked at me as I walked in. "What was that?" "I just hate her" They both chuckled. I smiled innocently. "You looked hot out there by the way." Dean leaned in and kissed me. "Still here guys" I giggled breaking it up. "My heels are on the floor out there still" I pouted.

My match is next. "Good luck Roman and afterwards can you get my heels?" "I will" "Thank you" he walked away. Dean was sat there looking a bit guilty. "Come on" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "We're helping Roman. Be safe" He smiled. The bell rang but before it started Dean and I made it down the ramp.

Seth face though. A smile crept on Roman face.

(THE FEELS OF AMBREIGNS ❤)

Dean rolled in and went straight after Seth attacking him. I laughed. But my main problem was Kane and Seth's 2 goons. When Big Show smacked him on the chest. The look of pain on his face. "Come on Dean" "Shut up" Big Show shouted at me. "MAKE ME ASSHOLE!" "Oh I will" Roman came face to face with him.

Dean got the chance to get up and take advantage. I clapped my hands. I caught Seth looking at me. He winked. I think Dean noticed it. He punched him straight off the ropes. Big Show attacked him and targeted the knee.

This is what I was afraid of. I bit on my knuckle. Seth fucking goons shoved him to the barricade. The ref was too stupid to see as he was focusing on Roman. I ran to his aid. "Baby, are you ok?" I crouched down brushing the hair out of his face.

Seth came towards me. I stood in his way. " Move" I didn't listen. "Charlie. Don't make me hurt you" Dean was using my arm to support himself. Seth pushed me over. I landed on my hip, you could see it in my face the agony I was in. Dean looked concerned getting distracted. I managed to get myself back up. "You ok?" Roman mouthed. I nodded. Dean got the Big Show down and literally hopped to Roman. Yes! Roman can win this.

Instead of resting Dean being him hopped along to the turnbuckle went on top and jumped on the 3 idiots. I ran over helping Dean up. Roman speared Seth getting the win. He rolled out the ring helping me with Dean.

We all stood at the top ramp. Big Show was glaring at Roman. I hugged Dean from the side. He had his arm around me and kissed the top of my head and him and Roman fist bumped.

Someone hit me with something from behind. It was Nikki. She was gonna take it futher. But Roman held her back pushing her away to go backstage. Dean helped me up. "Damn Charlie you need to stop making enemies" Roman said as we made it backstage. "She's a cheater. Like Brandy"

We were in the trainers room for Dean. I started poking the hand mark he now has on his chest. "That looks painful" "It is" Roman and Dean said at the same time. I sat on the bed next to him getting my head checked out. "Nothing serious. A little bump that's all"

"What about her hip?" I shot Dean a glare. "I saw" I layed down. When they pulled my dress up. A bruise was forming on it. He touched it likely making me flinch. "It's just a bruise. Let's put some ice on it, hopefully it will help it" He said.

The cold ice pressed to my skin making me shiver. Dean is in serious pain with his knee. I hate seeing him like that. "You gonna be ok?" I asked him. "I can ask you the same question" "I just got a bruise. But Brandy and Nikki will pay. They're my targets"

You don't mess with me.