Chapter 6 - Unexpected Guest

Charlie POV

"So it was my match?" Dean smirked walking backstage. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you won thanks to me" "Didn't need help princess" "Oh really? Seemed like you would of lost out there." He gave me a cold glare but it turned into a smirk. "But I like what you're wearing" he said eyeing my outfit. "I knew you would"

He pulled me close to him connecting our lips together. His hands were roaming down my waist. "Dean" I pushed him away. "We're in public"

He raised his eyebrow, but pulled me close to him again. He leaned his lips near my ear. "Need to let people know that you're my girl" he whispered giving me a kiss on my neck. "Stop" I growled. He was smirking.

"Such an ass" I shoved him to the side and attempted to walk away. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back. "Baby please I need to shower" I begged. He leaned his chin on my shoulder. "You can do that back at the hotel with me."

Hotel

Roman POV

Ever since Dean been dating Charlie, he started to become soft. But I don't think he realises. The corridor looked dark and spooky as I made my way to Dean's room. Obviously...

As I approached it, there were these strange noises. I leaned my ear on to the door to have a listen. All I could hear was.... well Charlie moaning. Should I intervene in their little exercise? Yeah maybe I should I'm bored.

"HELLO PEOPLE ON EARTH" I shouted barging in. Charlie screamed and hid under the sheets. Dean gave me a cold glare like he wanted to kill me there and then. "Oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" I smirked.

Dean POV

"Leave, I wanna finish off what I was doing" I growled. Charlie was giggling under the sheets. "But I'm booooored" Roman said in a childish voice. I rolled my eyes, "Alright we can watch a movie here then" I said getting up from the bed putting my boxers on and shoving a pair of jogging bottoms and white tank top.

Roman and I sat on the couch, shoving on Conjuring. Charlie came out with just my t-shirt on. "Hey Char?" "Yeah?" She said looking at Roman. "Can you get me a glass?" "Sure" she said walking to the cupboard. "My girlfriend isn't a maid" I said to him. He just shurgged.

Charlie POV

I came back and gave Roman his glass. "So what are we watching?" I asked sitting cross legged on the couch beside Dean. "The Conjuring" Dean said not taking his eyes off the screen. "Oh..."

Dean looked at me. "Someone scared?" He asked looking directly at me. "Pfft no" "Pfft yeah" "Shut up" "Both of you shut up I'm trying to watch it here" Roman said.

Oh here we go with the scary music. 3.. 2.. 1..

Roman screamed as the popcorn went flying everywhere. Dean and I didn't flinch. We both looked at Roman. Dean was laughing as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"That was scary man" Roman said catching his breath. I looked at Dean. "You were saying?" "Ok I guess Roman the girl here" "Oi" Roman threw some popcorn at him.

I smirked. "Do I get an apology then?" "Ok, I'm sorry" he kissed me. "Save it for the bedroom" Roman groaned. "Fine by me" Dean said grabbing my arm and pulling into another room.

Morning

The light was burning through my eyes as I opened them. I looked to my right to see Dean smiling in his sleep which made me smile. I gave him a soft kiss. He starting kissing back. "Nice way to be woken up" he grinned. I playfully rolled my eyes.

There was a knock on the door. Dean got up to get it. "Umm Charlie.." I got up and walked over to him. "Yeah-" I frozed as my eyes widened. There was a newborn baby at our front door with a note stuck to it.

Hey sweetie

Say hi to your new little brother. He's better off staying with you. Have fun.

Love Mum

Dean was reading the note behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

He's my brother....