Officer Ambrose

Charlie POV

RAW

I was straightening out my Dark blue skirt getting ready to do some more interviews. I sat on my phone waiting for Dean to come back with my drink. I had enough and got up and went to find him. Mostly the crew who sets everything up were here.

"Lost?" I turned around and saw Lana. I don't really like her. Last time we spoke was when Dean was suppose to fight Rusev but my Dad attacked him therefore making him wear a neck brace. "Umm not really" I said with no emotions.

"I like what you're wearing" she tried to make a conversation with me. Dolph came over. "There you are" they kissed. "Hey Charlie" "Hey Ziggy" I smiled. "What you doing?" "oh you know. Just looking for the Husband" "He's in catering" of course Why didn't I think of that. "Thanks"

I walked past some members of staff and Superstars. I tried to walk past New Day. "Move assholes." I crossed my arms. Big E got into my face and pushed me down only to get caught from behind. I got pushed behind them. "Leave" Roman growled.

He looked at me. "You ok?" "No" I brushed my hair back with my hands. This is just not my week. "Baby girl let's go find Dean" he held my hand pulling me along.

Dean was sat down. Roman sat me beside him and sat opposite. "What's going on?" He asked confused. "Charlie was trying to find you, bumped into the new day and pushed her. lucky enough I caught her just in time." I said nothing as they starred at me. "Babe you ok?" I just looked down playing with my fingernails. "I need to use the bathroom" I mumbled and got up.

I went into the girl bathroom. No one was here thank god. I splashed some cold water on my face. As I looked in the mirror, someone was standing behind me, I turned around.. Stan. "What are you doing here and How did you get in?" "I have my ways Charlie." He looked down to see the tiny baby bump. "Is it mine?" he went serious. "I don't know" I honestly answered.

He stepped forward. I stepped back. He smirked taking a never step forward. "Do you know what your husband did to me?" he was getting in my face. "..No.." "He left me to die" "You deserved it" he pinned me against the wall. "I didn't" he growled. I closed my eyes hoping it was a dream.

As I reopened it Dean and Roman were standing in front of me looking concerned. "Charlie. what's wrong you kept backing away from me" "I-I-I" No words were coming out. "Charlie, Talk to us" Before I could answer. Dean named was being called out. He rolled his eyes. "We speak afterwards" he walked away.

I awkwardly left the bathroom with Roman behind. I watched as the authority threaten Seth and blabbering that they gave him everything. "I'll be back baby girl" I sighed and stood by the TV.

"Nothing you gonna do or say will get to us Hunter" "You really think you shield boys will still be together after Elimination Chamber. Maybe Dean Ambrose is the new face of WWE how would that make you feel Seth?"

"The Shield are one. it doesn't matter who wins. it'll still belong to us." "Let's see if you'll still be together because tonight Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will face Seth Rollins and Kane. "You really think I'll compete." he started laughing and joined Dean and Roman.

Someone grabbed my hair pulling me along. it was Stephanie. "Go with it" she whispered. Her music played dragging me out. "You compete tonight Seth or she'll face the consequences." she was hanging me off part of the ramp face first. Dean was fuming. "Listen boys. you either listen to us or Dean wife gets punished."

As Dean was about to walk. Seth stopped him. "Aww is the Million Dollar Princess not getting her own way so she threatenes innocent people to get what she wants. cuz that is what's best for business. I'll tell you what's best for business" Seth rolled in and attacked Hunter. Roman and Dean rolled in going after Kane and the securities.

Dean rolled out running up the ramp. She pushed me into him and ran away. "You ok?" he whispered. I nodded. "What's the main event tonight Hunter" He put the mic to his mouth. "The Shield vs Kane, Jaime and Joey." he pushed him down. "Believe that"

We all made it backstage. As I was gonna walk away, Dean stopped me. "Charlie, you're not yourself and you're too quiet." "I'm fine" Renee came over too interview Dean. I toned out. Until the security came up to us. Dean pushed me out the way and attacked them, someone pushed me into him, As he turned around I ducked. He smacked the Cameraman. it was either Me or Him... Shit... "Dean.." "His fault" he shrugged. I bit my lips trying to not laugh.

"Him or you. I'll rather have it being him" he put his arm around my shoulder and took me to his locker room. I sat on the bench as he sat beside me. "Now what's going on Charlie?" "I'm just stressing" "What on?" "Who the baby Daddy is...." I trailed off when Hunter walked in. Dean stood up making sure I was blocked.

Someone grabbed my arm pulling me out. "LET GO OF ME" Dean was walking out wearing handcuffs. "DEAN" I tried running to him only to get dragged back. "Don't worry sweetheart I'll be back" they took him away. I pushed them off me and went over to Hunter slapping him right in the face.

"Woah, Woah" Bo dragged me away before Hunter said anything. "Charlie what the hell is going on?" My Uncle hissed at me. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "It's been one shitty week" "Dean, will be fine ok." "I just hope-" I gasped holding my stomach and started crying out in pain. "Charlie, what's going on" "Early Painful Pregnancy. It's nothing" "Have you been seen?" "I have" "Right, let's go sit you down and get you some water.

..........

It was 2 on 3 assault. Poor Seth and Roman that was until Dean showed up. That little bastard, wearing a cop outfit. Damn he looked so hot.. Urrr why mess with my Hormones Dean.

He removed it and ran into the ring helping his brothers. They picked up the win. Seth and Dean signed it as Roman patted their backs. They stuck their fists out.

As soon as they all made it backstage. I jumped into Dean arms kissing him. "Gosh baby you looked hot" I kissed him again He kissed back hungrily. "Ok don't get physical in the Hallway." "And keep it PG in front of us" "Also have less Sex and Charlie you're pregnant. You're in enough pain as it is. Having sex will kill afterwards" he strictly said. "Who are you my father?" I scoffed. "I agree with Roman" Dean said "Baby No" "Sorrry, I don't like seeing you in pain" he pecked my lips. "You're both meanies" I pouted. "You love us really" "And we're protecting you" "Cuz we love you." They all brought me into a group hug.