Chapter 59 - Crazy Couple

(If you want to listen to Charlie entrance song. I put it up so you can ❤)

Charlie POV

"Dean wake up." "What's wrong?" He yawned. "I can't sleep" "Why?" "I don't know" I sighed. "You ok?" "Yeah. Just.. I never really pictured my life like this." I looked at him. He was staring. "I would never thought I'll have a beautiful wife, My dream job and a son. Good things happen to shitty people"

I smiled and kissed him. "You're right." Riley started crying. "I got it"  I slipped out of bed and went into his room. "What's wrong little one?" I picked him up and rocked him in my arms.

I walked downstairs with him making a bottle. Dean came in limping and sat opposite to me. "Have you ever considered breast feeding him?" Dean just blurted out. "No. 1. Apprantely it hurts. 2. You'll get jealous and 3. Bottles are fine and 4. Not aloud to drink caffeine and I love my coffee"

A sly smirk appeared on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes. Riley was staring at me with his big greeny bluey eyes. "Love you handsome" I kissed his forehead. "Love you too" Dean joked. I glared at him. He smirked.

I got up to put the bottle in the sink. Riley was slowly drifting to sleep. I smiled at the most cutest thing Dean and I have created. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind leaning his chin on my shoulder.

He was looking at Riley. "Is it weird that I'm a mother?" I said not taking my eyes off him. "No, did you ever picture me as a father?" He asked. I looked at him. "No." "You've changed me Charlie" He kissed me. "My father may have not of healed you. But I certainly have" He playfully rolled his eyes making me giggle.

Morning

It was 9am. I have a live event match against Emma. Dean and Roman are teaming up facing MizDow and The Miz. We packed our bags taking a long drive to the next country leaving our home.

We decided for the first time to take Riley backstage. I will watch him then the boys will. Riley was sleeping in his car seat at the back. Dean was driving. I had my head leaning against the window listening to the Radio.

We finally arrived at the arena. I smiled at the fans and decided to take pictures and sign some autographs. Dean was gettting Riley out. I carried mine and Riley bags in.

We went to our locker room and placed it all down. Since my match was before there's. I got changed into my green luminous attire the one I wore at Survivor Series and let my hair loose and curled. I had a bandaged wrapped around my hips.

Dean was in catering with Roman. I walked up to them. "Hey Boys" I sat in the middle. "Here's our favourite girl" Roman said. "Lucky AJ not here or she would of gotten jealous." I smiled. Roman chuckled. "You gonna be ok?" Dean asked looking at the bandage.

"Yes. I will. It's nothing serious" "We're just looking out for you baby girl" Roman patted my back. "I know." I took Riley out of Dean's arm and sat him on my lap.

Emma walked over and sat opposite. "Your son is so cute" she cooed. "Thanks" I smiled looking down at him. "Our match is after this one. So I'll see you out there" "Good Luck" "May the best women win"

I passed Riley to Dean and waited for my music

Jack and Jack Groove.

I moved my hips around and twirled to the beat. It gets me pumped up. I smiled and smacked a few fans hands.

"Charlie Good. The daughter of Bray Wyatt and Wife to Dean Ambrose. You know she's not creepy as her Father or crazy like her Husband" Cole said.

"She's mental. Cole. She's a complete Lunatic who didn't take her Dad side" Jbl said.

"She's a beautiful women and a Mother to her 2 month old son Riley. Let's show you a pic"

"Absolutely beautiful he is. Are you sure it's Dean's?" Jbl commented.

Usually you would ignore them but I shot a glare at him. Emma took the advantage and attacked me.

"Ooh Jbl. You've just got on her bad side." Jerry laughed.

As I did my signature move the booty moonsault. Emma lifted her knees up. I cried in pain and fell back. She pinned I kicked out at 2. She pulled me up by my hair. I pushed her and smacked the back of her head with my boot. I jumped on the turnbuckle. I measured it correctly and did the shooting star press getting the 3 count.

I rolled out the ring and slammed my hands on the table face to face to Jbl. "You should watch what you're saying. Don't say I warned you" I smirked. I jumped up and raised my arms up. I did a couple of selfies and autographs before making it backstage.

I skipped back to catering all innocent and sat back down where I was before. They both looked at me crazy. "He had it coming" I put my hands up in defense.  Dean smirked and kissed me.

"Enough with the smooching we have a match." Roman said pulling Dean away from me. Riley was in his pram asleep.

Dean POV

Roman was the legal man as he was up agianst the Miz. Every move he made Mizdown will copy. I just shook my head at him finding it amusing. Obviously he's not gonna attack me.

"She's crazy Cole. She should be put in a mental hospital" Jbl said.

"Watch what you're saying Jbl. Her husband right there"

"So I don't care he doesn't scare me."

The bell rang.

"And Your winners. The team of Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns."

I jumped down and stood in front of the commentary. "Not scared of me huh?" I pulled him by his shirt. "Don't say shit about me and my wife. Got it?" He nodded. I pushed him back down.

"Good to see you Jerry" I shook his hand. "Cole. You just annoy me" I smirked. Roman playfully rolled his eyes. "Come on before you do something else"

We made it backstage.

"And I'm the crazy one?" Charlie had her arms crossed. "He called my Wife crazy." I wrapped my arm around her waist. She smiled.  "So protective on me" "It's my job to protect you" I kissed her. This women brings my weakness out.