Payback

Charlie POV

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "You got this baby" He smiled and pulled me into another kiss. I was being the supportive wife wearing his 'DA' shirt tucked into my black skirt, tights and small black heel boots. My hair was down and curly. "You look so cute" he pecked my cheek. "Do I?" I twirled around.

He chuckled pulling me close to him. "How's your head?" "Been worse, No headaches. Stitches cleared. Hopefully be doing my last storyline" "What's your storyline about?" "You'll have to wait and see" "Can't you tell me?" "Nope" I said popping the 'P'

"Better be safe and no onscreen relationship" "It's safe and no in less you want me to be a lesbian onscreen" "Ok, your storyline sounds fine" "Still can't believe I was your first" I teased poking his stomach. He playfully rolled his eyes. "You're never gonna get over this aren't you? " "Haha No"

Charlotte and Riley came running up to us. Riley was wearing the 'Dean Unstable Ambrose' top with jeans as for Charlotte she was wearing the 'Unstable' top with leggings. "Daddy if you win can I have the belt?" Charlotte was giving him the puppy eyes. "Sure sweetie" Really Dean. You give in that easy. Unbelievable.

"GRANDPA" Riley jumped on Bray. I smiled and walked over giving him a hug. "Good luck tonight Dad. Be safe" "I should be telling you that Darling. How's the head?" "Ok, don't think I'll be competing tomorrow on RAW either."

Seth and Roman came up to us. "Oh my god they've grown so much" Roman was looking at the both of them. They both ran and hugged his legs. "Well you are there God Father" I smiled.

Charlotte walked up to Seth. "Can I hold that?" She smiled sweetly. No one can reject her cuteness, she has dimples like Dean. "Sure" he crouched down and placed it on her shoulder. "Daddy, I'm champion. You're not. You're rubbish" oh I love her. Everybody was laughing.

Nikki and Brie smiled at me. Yeah Dean said if it wasn't for them, I could of been dead or lost a lot of blood. Payback was about to start. The kids went to the audience with Mika since Dad got a match tonight, Mika wanting to watch.

"Charlie!" I turned around to face the bellas. "Yes..." I was so confused. "I wanna say I'm sorry for everything. I know it's not a forgiven apology straight away. But I just want no bad blood between us, So.." she stuck her hand out. I looked at it. I shook it. Really no point hating the people you work with everyday. "I forgive you"

As they were about to walk out. "Hey and hurt Tamina for me" "We will" Brie smiled walking away along with her sister. Someone arms wrapped around me from behind. "You ok? " he mumbled against my neck.

"I am" I turned around and kissed him.

After Match The Bella Twins vs Naomi & Tamina

They picked up the win. I had my arms crossed watching. Dean was beside me talking to Seth and Roman.

They grabbed a mic. "I told you all and I'll say it again, I am your divas champion for a reason. And the plastics couldn't even defeat us. But there's one more person to confront." "I had a little meeting with her in the bathroom the other day." Tamina smirked. My blood was boiling. Dean grabbed my arm. "Don't give in"

"Come on Charlie what else is gonna make you come out." They both faced my kids and rolled out. "How about your precious daughter over here and Riley your beloved son" Mika pushed them behind her. Dean let go.

I ran out knocking down Tamina throwing punches. Naomi pulled me off. I threw her over the commentary. Tamina went to kick me. I ducked and instead kicked her.

I picked the mic up. "Payback really is a bitch" I dropped it and raised my arms up walking back. Don't fucking use my kids to get to me. "Damn that kick to her was really hard the whole arena heard it" Roman patted my back. Dean pulled me into a side hug and kissed my forehead. "Can you get me a drink please" I smiled sweetly. He glared at me. "Hey you lost the bet" I smirked.

He walked away mumbling. Roman and Seth were laughing. "Oh wow. You guys were serious" "it lasted 2 days" "Just admit you guys are horny for each other" "No we're not... ok maybe we are." I was going red in the cheeks. "Just don't do it too much or you could get pregnant" I frozed. "Are you alright?" "Uh um yeah. I gotta go" I ran away.

Earlier on

I knocked on Stephanie door. "Come in" I walked into her office and sat down. "How can I help you Charlie?" "About the storyline, we can't have the match done for Money in the Bank. I just found out I'm pregnant, can we sorta change it before I become a interviewer?" "Actually, don't worry I have a great plan with no fighting." "Thank you for understanding Steph"

If I tell Dean now. He won't be focused for his match and I'll be in shit for fighting. "There you are. Seth and Roman said you ran away unexpectedly. Everything alright?" He passed me my coffee. "I'm fine" I smiled. He kissed me. Roman looked at me like he was not buying it as Dean was too busy talking to Seth.

He walked away motioning me to follow him. I followed. "What's going on?" He asked as soon as the door closed. "Nothing" I lied. He crossed his arms. "I'm not buying it Missy. You're like my little sister. It can't be bad I mean-" "I'm pregnant" "What's the worse that can... wait WHAT!?!? "Yeah" I sighed and sat down. "Charlie why haven't you told him and why the hell did you fight?" "He needs to focus on his match and she was threatening my kids." "Promise me you'll tell him tonight?" "I promise"

......

So far Randy was pulling the commentary tables apart. When. WHAT. ALL 3 OF THEM WORKED TOGETHER AND TRIPLE POWERBOMBED HIM. Seth wrapped his arms around his two brothers and put his fist out. They smirked and put their fist out. The shield music played. Roman picked up the belt and passed it to Seth. My Jaw has dropped. The crowd were screaming so much and in so much shock.

As they came back. I was still frozen in shock. They were all laughing. They stole the show. Dean pecked my cheek. "You ok? Surprised?" He chuckled. "Just a bit. Hey at least I finally get to see the shield after joining WWE." They all put their fist out and looked at me. I smiled and joined them.

.......

I opened the door to our hotel room as Dean carried Charlotte who was asleep in his arms. Riley looked like he was gonna pass out. We took them to bed. They were both knocked out. I kissed both their cheeks and closed the door.

I collapsed on the bed laying down. Dean hovered over me. "Hey beautiful" I giggled. It's time to tell him. "Dean, I need to-" he cut me off by kissing me. "Dean, I need to tell you something." He was kissing my neck with his hands on my ass.

"I'm pregnant" his body frozed. He slowly looked at me. "You are joking right?" "No, I'm not. I'm serious" he got up as I sat. "Look, take another pregnancy test. We'll double check" he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the bathroom.

He looked away as I took it. I put the toilet seat down so I can sit. Dean crouched down in front of me. We waited for 5 mintutes.

[|] Pregnant

[-] Not Pregnant

I looked at the test. This has been one shocking day. It reads [|] "OH FUCK" was all that Dean could say to it. He kicked the bin over and punched the wall.

..........

Everybody had those Shield feels. It was a nice 30 second reunion. I decided to put the shield back together in my book :3

Would you like the shield together? I mean I would like them to, they don't have to change their outfit or they could stick their logo on top but then again you kinda want them to be solo so it's a toughy.