Chapter 102 - Women

Charlie POV

"Are you sure horses don't lay eggs?" "Charlie, Please go back blonde" Roman said making Dean laugh. I scoffed. "Offended" "Did you actually think they lay eggs?" "Well.. Yeah." "And I thought I was dumb. I dropped out of school" "You guys are mean" I sulked. "We love you shorty" I glared at him.

"Where's Aj?" "Signings all day" "Damn." I looked around our current hotel room. 2 beds. Roman, Dean, Aj and I are sharing. Dean, sat beside me. "Hey you alright?" His hand went on to my back. "Yeah. Just thinking" "About?" "It's really nothing" "You're too quiet" "Me? Quiet? Pfft"

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Ok. I'm nervous. It's my first Wrestlemania match. What if I screw it up or lose?" "I know what you're feeling. But it's always not about winning. It's about making the match memorable and breath taking win or lose. It doesn't matter. You're gonna do great"

I smiled. "I love you" "I love you too" He kissed me. "SNICKERS" Roman charged past us. I had the 'Wtf' look on my face. Roman, was eating a snicker bar. Dean rolled his eyes watching his best friend demolish it.

"We got a long drive to Smackdown." Dean said. "Can I drive?" "NO!!" Roman and Dean screamed. "Why not?" I crossed my arms sulking. "You're terrible and a threat to our lives" "RUDE" "Dean, right" "Buttheads" I grabbed my bags and walked to the rental car.

After putting my bags in the boot. I sat at the back. Roman, was driving. Dean was gonna sit beside me. "Uh no you're sitting with Roman since you offended me" "Come on" "Nope" I looked away ignoring him. He didn't listen and still sat with me. I scooted away. He tackled me down hugging me. "Can't. Breath" "I'll let go if you say you forgive me" "Nope"

He started tickling me. "Dean.. stop.." I laughed. "Say it" "Ok. Ok. I forgive you" he stopped and smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat on his lap.
"Keep it PG back there" "I will but he won't" I smirked. For a tease I rolled my hip a little. He started tensing. "Don't tease me. You know what would happen" he whispered. "Too bad you ain't getting it" I climbed off his lap and climbed to the front of the passenger seat. "Hey RoRo" "Hey Shorty" "How long?" "About 30 minutes" "Thank God" I sighed and leaned back.

30 minutes later. We arrived. We all grabbed our bags and headed to the hotel room. It was huge. I jumped on the double bed. "Right I'm going to the gym" Roman grabbed his gym bag and left.

"You are not leaving me hanging. We're gonna finish what you started in the car" he pinned me down and kissed me. I hungrily kissed back. Our clothing started coming off. We had a bit of excersise of our own.

....

He collapsed beside me as we tried to catch our breath. "Did I really make you that horny?" "You have no idea" I layed on top of him and started brushing his hair back. "Will you help me train?" "Of course. You can come to the desert with me" "I would like that" I smiled.

Roman, walked in. Dean pulled me down covering my body. He doesn't like anyone seeing it but him. I started laughing. "WOAH GUYS" He put his hands over his eyes. "How was your workout RoRo?" "Umm good. How was yours?" He smirked. "She's getting louder" I gasped and smacked him on the chest. "Thanks for the info Dean" They started laughing as I hid under the blankets embarrassed.

Smackdown.

Aj, Roman and I were at the tapping since Roman has a match and Aj and I have a Promo. Dean, Is back at the hotel resting up and training. "Have you got your dress for the Hall of Fame?" "I sure do." I showed her the pic. "Wow Charlie that's gorgeous. It's gonna fit perfectly on you"

We were called up next. We had a mic in our hand. My music played, Aj skipped out. I had my belt around my shoulder with a smile on my face.

"Wow This Sunday is Wrestlemania" The crowd cheered. "That's right this Sunday Charlie and I have a match against The Bella Twins." "On Monday night RAW I beat Nikki Bella to become your new Divas Champion." The crowd cheered again. "But this isn't my Divas Champion. No. It's Ours." I looked at Aj. "Because we are not some fake plastic dolls. We work our asses off."

The Bellas came out. "Well look who it is the freak and the geek. Charlie, I think you have something that belongs to me" "Oh you mean this" I held the belt up, "that's it" "Well it's too bad you lost it. You see this is what a true champion is. Not some failed actresses" "WE ARENT ACTUALLY AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT. I'M WHAT A REAL WOMEN LOOKS LIKE. I DON'T GET KNOCKED UP TWICE. I'M NOT CRAZY AND I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU." She exploded. "Nikki and I have had some trouble in the past but I have forgiven her Because we are sisters and everyone dreams of having a bond like us. I get it everyone wants to be a Bella"

"You're so so right Brie, everyone wants to be a Wrestler who can't even fight" Aj said "Umm I'm pretty sure we're better fighter than you" "We may be freaks. We may be geeks. But we are Women. We are not afraid to be ourselves and that's what brought us here today. That's what's made me Divas champion. Aj and I we may not be actual sister. But we do understand each other. And we're gonna beat you this Sunday." I dropped the mic and raised my belt up as my music blared through the arena. Aj, hugged me. We're ready for Wrestlemania.

..................

My Imagination is so weird. I made this new book but it's not normal. Its a Dean Ambrose story. He's a Vampire. I know weird RIGHT XD But if you're interesting in it would you read it. I've wrote the first chapter. I don't know when to post it. Comment pleeeeaase ❤❤❤❤