Chapter 85 - Bus

Charlie POV

"Charlie. Wake up" "5 more hours" I groaned hiding my face in the pillow. The Blanket was yanked off me. Dean grabbed my ankles and pulled me off making me scream. "DEAN" "We got to go"

I looked over to see all our luggages. I got up and changed into a white lose top and black joggers with my trainers and my hair up in a messy bun. "Dean where's my-" Riley ran in with my glasses on. "Nevermind" He ran into the wall. I put my hands over my mouth. Dean laughed.

I picked him up. "Jeez honey. You're gonna be fucked up in the head like your father." "Heeeey" I smirked. He put the glasses on me. I kissed his cheek.

Dean was putting the bags in the bus that I haven't yet seen inside. "You can come in now" I walked in and it just took my breath away. "Dean this is.. gorgeous." "Thought you would love it." "I love you" I jumped into his arms. "Easy now. You're carrying a baby" "I always forget" I unwrapped myself from him and took a look around. A room for Riley. A bathroom and a room for us with a massive double bed.

I think I might enjoy this. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind. "What do you think?" He whispered. "Its amazing and Riley has his own room." I turned to face him.

He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "We can use the bed" I bit my lip. "I always forget you're a horny one when you're pregnant" he pecked my lips. "Just shut up and fuck me" "Damn girl" he smirked and pushed me lightly on the bed.

--

"Charlie. I got to get ready" Dean and I were cuddled up together. "But I'm warm" "I don't wanna move but I got to" I gave in and let him go. He got up and changed grabbing his bag. "I'll be back" he kissed me and left . I feel so lonely now.

Riley came in with his rabbit and dummy in his mouth. "Come here sweetheart" he climbed on the bed and cuddled with me. He's looking like his Dad everyday.

He was staring at me. "You know I love you Precious. You will always be my baby boy. I hope you don't feel left out after the baby born. That's what I'm worried about." I sighed and hugged my little guy.

The door slammed open. "GUESS WHO!!" "AJ YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK OH MY GOD!!" "Don't tell Dean he wil kill me" She jumped on the bed. "You could of killed me" "Bit Over dramatic" I shot her a glare.

Riley was asleep. "Come to the arena with me" she whined. "Dean said-" "Screw what Dean said" "Fine but if I get a lecture from him. I'm dragging you down with me" "Fine. Now get your prego ass up."

I playfully rolled my eyes and got up slipping on my shoes and grey Cardigan. I picked up Riley and carried him. He was leaning his head on my shoulder sleeping.

We got off the bus and made our way to the arena. "Do you have a match tonight?" I asked as we sat in catering. "Umm. It you and me vs Brandy and Nikki." "Aj.." "I know so I told Hunter and if no one steps up to be my partner then it's a handicap match."

"Oh my god last time I seen him he was a tiny baby in a pram" I turned my neck. Emma was smiling at him. "Hey Bubbles." "Hey Lunatics Wife" she sat beside me. "Riley is so handsome" "Like his father" I smiled looking down at him.

"Speaking of the devil" Emma was looking at the door. I looked over Dean walked in. Uh oh. "He's coming"Aj whispered. "Shouldn't be here?" Emma questioned. "Protecting me" "From?" "losing the baby." "Your pregnant?" I nodded. "Congrats"she gave me a side hug.

Someone sat the other side of me. It was Dean. "You know where this is going?" He sat back crossing his arms. "Aj made me. She jumped out on me giving me a heart attack" "DUDE" "HeHeHe" "BITCH" "WHORE" "COCK SUCKER" "ASS WHIPE" "SLUT" "PROSTITUE" "SUCK IT"

"GUYS" Dean yelled shutting Me and Aj up. Riley was waking up. "Here" I passed him to Dean. Nikki walked over. "Aww congratulations you got knocked up. That means we can have a true longer champ" she smirked. I got up and went in her face. "I'll whip that smirk off your face before I do something about it" "Oh Charlie you can't. I mean look at you. You're nothing but Trash" I slapped her. She gasped.

She slapped me back knocking me to the ground. "Have fun" she walked away laughing. Dean helped me up. "Charlie don't start on anyone. You could of got hurt"

I growled. "She's a bitch. Gosh I just wanna rip her bones out, Snap it and stab her with it"

He pulled me into a hug. "Calm down" he was rubbing my back. "Can I hold the title? Please!" I pouted. "Stay close behind me then" he passed it. "Hehehe I wrapped it around my shoulder. "You look cute" he kissed me.

Dolph beat Wade. Dean music played. I followed behind him.

"Last Night at Fastlane Dean Ambrose' wife Charlie ran off with the belt right after she lost her Divas title against Nikki Bella" Cole said

They were yelling out each other. I stood there admiring it. I prefer the white than the black. He looked at Dolph and bumped past him. He rolled out. Urr. Dolph sat on the ropes for me. I smiled. "Thank you"I climbed out.

Dean looked mad. Oh here we go. "He was being nice Dean. Come on" I tried pushing him back as he glared at Dolph. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me back.

"Seriously Dean. What is your problem? He was helping." "He was looking at you like a piece of Tan Spray" "Tan spray?" "The guy likes to tan" Aj had Riley. I picked him up. "Dean stop overthinking it. He's done nothing wrong. Let it go. He's a friend jeez. Why can't you trust me anymore?" I stormed away.

Dean POV

"I tried to do things on the up and up. I climbed the mountain on hands and knees. Step by step. Every time I get a few steps up. I slid a few steps down. See things get confusing in WWE these days. You get the authority making mathces. You got non title matches. You got people running into other people matches sticking their nose in other people business. I'm getting DQ every 2 seconds cuz i can't follow the rules. Its alot to handle. So I'm gonna dumb things down real real low for everybody.

I wanted the intercontinental championship. So I took it. It's mine now. I am the intercontinental chanpion. Bad News Barrett could of beeen a great intercontinental champion. Bad News Barrett is one of the toughest guys in this industry if he gets his head out of his own butt. Nah he's too busy playing wrestler with a bit of a money with a bit of gold. Makes you soft. Around Bad News Barrett waist this is paper. This ain't paper. This is my title. This is my title and I'm gonna make things real simple and easy to understand for everybody. If you want this. Come and get it."

After the show I walked back on the bus. I checked on Riley. He was asleep. I walked into our room. She was asleep too. I took a shower and got changed and went into the bedroom laying on the bed.

"Go away" she mumbled scooting away from me. "Charlie" I sighed. "Shut up Dean" I wrapped my arm around her. She pushed it off. I rolled my eyes and got up.

Charlie POV

Call me a bitch. I don't care. He should trust me. Ok. Maybe kicking Dean off the bed wasn't a good idea. I miss his comfort and warmth. I got up. He was sat on the chair with it leaned back resting his back and his legs up.

I sat on his lap putting my legs up on the arm of the chair and burying my face in the crook of his neck. His arm went around me as his hand rested on my stomach. "I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't control my hormones" I whispered. He kissed the top of my head. "Get some sleep" he mumbled. I closed my eyes.

Morning.

I woke up only in bed this time. Dean was beside me asleep still. I looked at him sadly. I really did give him a hard time yesterday. All he's trying to do is look after me and I know he's easily the jealous guy. I made him look like the bad guy last night.

I rested my head on his chest. A few tears came. I'm such a mess right now. "Charlie" he said in his raspy voice. He lifted my chin making me look at him. "What's wrong?" "I'm a horrible wife. I've been a bitch to you" "You're not ok. I know what you're like when you're pregnant. I just gotta get through the 8 months" he chuckled.

I smiled a bit. He kissed me. "You know It's worth the bitching, lashing, eating, crying and the complaining" "I didn't know I'm that bad" I giggled. "You're a pain but I stick by it because I love you" "Even when I have a massive huge bump"?" "Of course" I smiled and pecked his lips.