Mini You

Charlie POV

Doctors

I was laid down wearing a hospital gown with my legs propped up waiting for the nurse. "Funny how I'm use to getting things stuck up my vagina now" "Yeah, it's mostly my dick" he smirked. "And my vi- oh look a window" "Your what?" He raised his eyebrow at me. "Well..." "I swear I chucked it out" "I brought a new one duh"

He crossed his arms. "Oh look a-" the nurse came in. "Hello Mrs Good, how are you feeling today?" "Good, I just don't puke a lot" "Just wait till it kicks in" she smiled. "Great" I mumbled. I heard Dean chuckle making me glare at him.

He kissed my forehead making me smile. "You guys are cute. Is this your first child?" She asked whilst sticking the probe inside of me looking at the screen. "No our 3rd" "How old are your other two?" "Riley almost 6 and Charlotte almost 5" "Are they naughty?" "Yes" Dean and I said at the same time. The nurse laughed.

"Oh here we are" The little blob was all you could see. "It's perfectly fine. No damage or worries. I say you're 8 weeks" I felt Dean tense. My hands went over my eyes.

After we left. Dean didn't say a word driving back. His hands gripped tightly as he drove. "Dean" "Not now" He said through gritted teeth. I sat quietly looking out the window.

I heard him sigh. He placed his hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry Babe." He parked the car. I can see him starring at me through the reflection of the window. I opened the car door ignoring him.

Our babysitter came out. She sighed in relief. "Thank you for looking after them for an hour Mrs Moore" she was our neighbour. "No problem." I payed her and she left.

I walked in. The kids were running around knocking things over. "Oh... my
...God..." they stopped. "Charlotte did it" "Riley did it" they said pointing at each other.

"DID NOT" "DID TOO" Charlotte pushed Riley down. He got up and pushed Charlotte down. "CHARLOTTE! RILEY!" Dean voice boomed through the room.

I was rubbing my temples not wanting to deal with it. His hands went on my shoulders. "Your mother is not very well and doesn't need you guys arguing. What do you say?" "Sorry Mummy" they mumbled.

"Go and rest" he whispered and pecked my cheek. I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I heard shouting going on downstairs. I groaned hitting my forehead against the wall.

Dean POV

I give up. They were screaming at each other now. Charlie came down in her towel. "What's going on down here?" "CHARLOTTE BEING BOSSY" "NO RILEY SAID I NEED TO SHUT UP" they carried on screaming at each other.

Charlie sat on the stairs with her head down and her arms covering it. "OK THAT IS ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU TO YOUR ROOM NOW" But-" "I SAID TO YOUR ROOM. YOU ARE BOTH GROUNDED" "Sorry Daddy" Charlotte tried giving me the puppy eyes. "Not working this time. Room now" she stomped her foot and went upstairs. Riley followed behind. "AND NO TV I'LL BE CHECKING." they started arguing. I heard the bedroom doors slam shut.

I walked over and sat beside her wrapping my arm around her. "Hey you ok?" "No" she mumbled. "Come on, let's put you in comfier clothes." I helped her up to the bedroom.

She grabbed a pair of underwear, shorts and tank top putting it on and collapsed on the bed.

Charlie POV

Dean went downstairs clearing the mess up. I looked ready for bed even though it's early. I got up and checked on the kids. Riley was on the bed sulking. Charlotte was playing with her toys. As I was going downstairs I tripped. Someone grabbed my waist before I fell.

It was Dean. I was having a mini heart attack. "That was close" "Thanks" he pulled me into a hug. The house was clean. I sat on the couch switching on the TV.

My phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Charlie, my beautiful daughter" "Mother" I growled. Dean looked straight at me. He frowned and sat beside me. I put it on speaker. "Good to hear you" "What do you want?" I coldly said. "Can't I check on my whore of a daughter" she smirked. Before I could say anything. Dean snatched the phone out my hand.

"Listen here you come near my wife or say any rude comments again. I'll make sure you'll never see her or your grandkids" "And how are you gonna do that Jonathan?" "I'll get a restraining order on you. Now leave us alone" he hanged up.

"I give up" I sighed. "You don't need this baby" He kissed me. I deepened it pulling him dow by his top. "mmm babe stop" "I need you" I whispered kissing up his jawline. His breathing got heavy. He starred into my eyes. I smiled and kissed him with pure love with my arms around his neck. His tongue slipped into my mouth as his hands were on my ass, He squeezed it bringing my hips up. I moaned quietly as he grinded against me.

We heard the door upstairs open. Dean shot up helping me up. Charlotte was coming downstairs. "What are you doing?" "I want a drink" she went into the kitchen. "Alright bossy" I mumbled. "A mini you" Dean smirked. I smacked his chest.

She stomped upstairs. "Ok maybe she's a mini me" I giggled. "Lord help me" "Hey rude" I crossed my arms. He smirked.

.....

As I walked into the front room. Dean was asleep on the couch. Charlotte was on the floor with yellow nail polish painting his nail on his foot. I put my hand over my mouth laughing and decided to go upstairs to check on Riley. He was laid down with his teddy asleep. He's so innocent. I pulled the cover over him and kissed his forehead. "Night Baby Boy"

As I was about to walk out. "Mummy?" I turned around. He was sat up. "Yes honey?" "Can you stay with me tonight?" "Of course" I walked over and got under the cover with him. He leaned his head on my chest with his tiny arm over my stomach. "Love you" "Love you too Mummy" Why do they grow up so fast.

Morning

I woke up feeling like I'm hungover. Riley was on the floor watching TV. "Honey" he looked up with the same colour eyes as me. "Can you get Daddy" he got up and ran out.

Dean walked in, in just his boxers. "What's wrong?" "I can't get up my back" he slowly pulled me up. I cried out in pain. "Mummy are you ok?" Riley looked like he was about to cry. "She's ok Riley" I stood up. "I feel ok now." "You need to sleep comfier" "Or stress less" "Don't stress" "I won't" I chuckled.

"Where's Charlotte?" "More like where's moody pants, in her room being stubborn again like you" "Oops" "I've been trying to get her out." "You try, Riley and I will be in the back garden in the pool.

I put on a swimming costume. Riley wore his trunks. We wet out. I sat down with my hat and sunglasses to sun bath as Riley jumped in.

Dean POV

"Come on Princess" she still gave me the silent treatment. "You can't ignore your handsome Daddy" still nothing. I picked her up and started tickling her. "DADDY, DADDY STOP" She giggled. "Gonna come play with us?" "Maybe" "The tickle monster will get you" "I know you look like one" "you cheeky little bitch" "What's bitch?" Uh oh. "umm means Female dog" "You're calling me a dog. Rude!" "Some dogs are cute like puppies" "Can we get one?" "One day we will but for now get your swimsuit on." I put her down. "Ok, and daddy do you like your feet? I painted them last night" I frowned and looked down. My eyes widened "CHARLOTTE" She ran off giggling.

Charlie POV

I saw Charlotte running out she went over to Riley and hugged him. Aww. He gave her a piggyback ride. Dean came out with shorts on. I got up and pecked his lips. "Finally got her out" "Yeah, was pretty simple" I leaned my head on his chest watching our kids play. "They're so cute, we did good" I giggled looking at him. "Well with my looks" I playfully rolled my eyes. He lifted me up, I giggled wrapping my arms and legs around his neck and waist. His hands was on my ass supporting me.

"I love you"

"Forever and Always Mr Good?"

"Forever and Always Mrs Good"