Chapter 12 - It was all a Dream

Charlie POV

Dean walked back in. 'What did Kane say to you?" He asked. "Nothing.." "Aj saw Kane whispering something. What. Did. He. Say?" "He said 'Did you miss me pumpkin?' Only my Dad called me pumpkin" I burst into tears.

I saw Roman and Dean staring at each other. Aj was by the doorway speechless. "Charlie you don't think?..." Aj said walking towards me. "I don't know.." "Kane might be your Dad?"

"Charlie? Charlie! Wake up"

I opened my eyes to see Dean smiling down at me. "What?" I groaned "Well we gotta go to RAW tonight"

Wait did I dream it all? Kane being my Dad? Aj and Roman kissing? Me losing my match?

"Earth to Charlie" I snapped back into reality. "Sorry what?" I said. "Do you wanna get something to eat?"
"Sure, I'm hungry" "No you're Charlie" "Funny babe" "I know I am" I smiled then pushed him off the bed. "Oops" I said in an innocent voice. He got up and jumped on me. "Owie Dean you're squashing me" "Say you have the best boyfriend and I'll get up" "I have...definitely need to dye my hair" "Charlie..." I rolled my eyes. "I have the best boyfriend" he smirked "That's better"

"But should I go back to my brown hair?" "It's up to you" "I might go back to my natural hair colour"

"Can we eat first" Dean whined. "Yes because I'm starving too" I rubbed my belly. Dean chuckled.

McDonalds

"Can I have a large strawberry milkshake? Please" As we stood there and waited for our drink. This fan came up to us.

"S-sorry to bother you but I'm a big fan. Can I get your autograph?" She asked. "Sure. What's your name sweetie?" "Charlie" I smiled. "Well Charlie it was nice to meet you" "She hugged me. "Thank you so much" she walked off. "You're good with kids I've seen you with them" Dean smiled. "Well being the only child. It sucks"

"You're one of a kind. Be happy about that. Besides you're not the only child anymore. You have a brother remember?" I sighed "I know I feel bad for him" "He'll learn how to put up with it like you did"

I grabbed our milkshake as we sat down. We shared the milkshake together. I smiled at him.

Obviously people were taking pictures

Obviously people were taking pictures. "Should we go?" "Yeah come on" he held on to my hand" "Now can I get my hair dyed?" I pouted.

"Fine but it will cost tonight." He smirked. "That's just a bonus to me" I smirked at him. He glared.

Score 3 to Charlie.

We walked into the hairdressers. I decided to go back to my light brown hair.

After they were done. I walked back up to Dean. "How do I look?" He smiled. "It reminds me when we first met, 16 year old Charlie" "And 11 years later?" "You're my beautiful girlfriend." I smiled at that "I love you" "I love you too"