Dead Man

Charlie POV

Sami pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you so much" I didn't want to let go. "Again how do you know each other?" Dean was sounding like Sami and I had a thing. "Sami, was my best friend in High School until he moved to join CZW" "Didn't expect you to be dating my sister from another mister" "We're actually married..." I bit my lips smiling. "Fucking hell Moxley what the hell did she do to you" "Nothing" "Uhuh. You were practically a man whore and in gangs doing drugs" Dean was giving him a look to shut up. "What?" I was confused.

They were both quiet. I crossed my arms. "Ok, Dean. It's time you tell me a bit about your past" "It's not nice Charlie I'll rather not.." "Why? You think it'll scare me or make me look at you differently?" He didn't say anything.

"It won't ok. I love you" I kissed him. "Aww" Sami cooed. "Shush" I blushed hiding my face. They both laughed. "So what brings you here?" "Bored. Got time off NXT. Just travelling really" He shrugged.

"And I wanted to see my big brother, Rumours had it you were at NXT last week and it was a shame I didn't get to see you" "Why don't you two catch up." I smiled. "Are you sure you're gonna be fine on your own?" Dean was concerned.

"Yes now go" I chuckled and grabbed his bags. "Love you" he pecked my lips. They ran off. I took our bags and placed them down on the floor and closed the door locking it.

I showered and changed collapsing on the bed. Maybe I can get some sleep.

.....

The door opened and closed. It was gone 3am. I opened my eyes slightly. He was unchanging. I sat up rubbing my eyes. "Sorry did I wake you babe?" "A bit." He came and laid beside me. I closed my eyes smiling cuddling with him. He kissed my forehead.

Morning.

I was walking around with just jeans and a tank top on. Dean being lazy as always. We have Smackdown soon. I crawled on top of him. "Babe get up" "I'm liking this position" he smirked. I pecked his lips. "Give me more kisses" he pouted. I kissed him. His hands went on my thighs. It turned heated. He tried taking my top off. I stopped him. "Can't today." "Let me guess Period" "Not my problem" "You know we can solve that problem by doing it in the shower" he winked. "I don't feel like it. My stomach hurts" I whined "Have you taken anything for it" "No" I sighed. "Let's get you some" he tapped my ass telling me to get off. I rolled over and got up.

......

We were at the drug store. I didn't actually think he'll get me some. But he's my Husband and I love him. "Here you go" "Period Pain tablets" "It should do the trick" he shrugged. I giggled and pecked his lips.

"What's it like umm being on your period?" He scratched the back of his neck feeling embarrassed about asking. I couldn't help but giggle. "Well it feels like you're peeing and sometimes it's disturbing to deal with but hey 17 years I've dealt with it" "So you were 12?" "Yes, just wait till Charlotte starts hers" "Great.." he mumbled. I laughed a bit.

We walked into the arena. I got changed into my blue attire and met the guys in catering. I heard Cameron talking about me to Summer and stood there with my arms crossed. "I'm gonna go.." Summer quickly walked away.

"Bitching about someone who's been a Divas champion unlike you, if you're gonna talk about me like that then say it to my face, who've held the title not once but twice" she scoffed and did her hand gesture I grabbed her hand. "Keep that dirty little thing away from me. If you wanna say crap about me I'll see you in the ring. Girl Bye." I rolled my eyes and walked away to catering.

I sat on Dean lap. "Is he more comfier than the chair?" Seth chuckled. "Yes I giggled leaning back. He wrapped his arms around me rubbing my stomach. "ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Seth screamed making everyone look. "WHAT THE HELL. NO" I quickly answered.