Chapter 44 - Ambrollins/TLC

Charlie POV

"Dean?" I sat up on the bed looking around. He wasn't here but then I realised the balcony door was open and got up walking out. He had his hands on the railing looking over the city.

I walked up beside him. He didn't look at me. "Are you ok?" My voice was quiet. "Look I know you miss him-" "Miss him? You really think I miss him Charlie? I don't" he snapped.

"That's what they all say" I walked back in and put a jacket on and my shoes walking out the hotel room to a certain person room.

Aj POV

"Seriously Roman. I don't like him here" I crossed my arms and glared at Seth. "Well hello to you too" "Oh shut up" "Nice wife" he sat down. I growled and was about to jump on him.

"Aj, don't!" The door went. I answered it. "Charlie?" "Can I come in?" "Umm. You can't..." "Why?" "Well..." she stormed past me.

Charlie POV

"What is he doing here?" "Ask Roman" Aj said walking to her bedroom. "Look Seth I don't know what you're planning but stay away from Dean." He got up. "You can't tell me what to do" "Watch me" I tried to walk but he grabbed my wrist.

"Listen to me" "Haha No" he tightened the grip. "Seth your crushing it" I winced. He let go. "Charlie I'm sorry"

I looked at him confused. "Did you just apologise?" "No" he walked into a room and closed the door shut. "Me and you have a lot to talk about tomorrow whilst Dean, Seth and Aj are warming up for TLC" I sternly said to Roman and walked out.

I received a text from Dean.

Charlie, Where are you? I'm worried.

I text back.

Don't worry I'm on my way back.

Damn it's hard texting one handed. If he has crushed a bone. I'm gonna kill him with my bare hand.

I walked back into our hotel room. He was on the bed. "Where did you go?" He asked as I sat beside him. "Talking to Aj" "I'm sorry I snapped at you" he held my wrist and of course it's the one Seth crushed.

I pulled it away holding it. "What's wrong with your wrist?" "Nothing" he grabbed it and had a look at it. "Why are there finger marks? Who did this Charlie?"

I tried pulling it away but it hurts like mad. "Dean, please let go. It hurts" "Who did it?" He asked letting go. "Seth did" "Why?" He said clearly with anger. "He wanted to talk to me but I wouldn't listen" "Is the baby ok?" "Don't worry he didn't touch my stomach"

"I'm gonna kill him" "Don't please. I just wanna rest" he nodded and layed back down. I layed beside him resting my head on his chest.

TLC.

"Be careful out there. The both of you" I said to Aj and Dean. "I will" "No promises" Dean smirked.

"What about me?" Roman asked. "You'll be fine" "Hurtful" I playfully rolled my eyes and sat down with Aj.

We watched Roman interfere in John and Seth match. He superman punched The Big Show and speared him through the table. "That's my Superman" Aj smiled.

Dean was somwhere around probably warming up. Roman came back after a interview and sat with me whilst Aj had her match. I swear it's like taking turns on looking at me. Half the moves Nikki did to her I was cringing. The back to the pole I couldn't look.

"Look what I found" Dean laughed coming in with a ladder. I shook my head at him and carried on watching Aj match. Nikki sprayed something in her face giving her the opportunity to do the Rack Attack and win.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. Dean held me down. "Calm down"

I growled. Aj walked back. Roman got up and lifted her up. "I'll take you to the trainers" he carried her out making me smile. "They're so cute"

°°°

Dean was gettting ready for his match. "Please be safe" I kissed him. "I'll try" he had his hand on my stomach smiling making me smile. He looked up at me. "Be careful back here" "I will"

His music blared through the arena. "That's my cue" he picked his ladder up. I made it back to catering. Seth was sat down alone. Should I? No I shouldn't. But. Urr. I should.

I walked over and sat by him. He looked up. "What do you wanna talk to me about then?" "Just... I'm sorry about your wrist by the way." "It's fine just tell me" "You know I wasn't a bad person. Before joining the Authority. Dean and I... We were close. I just regret throwing it away and I can tell he's never gonna forgive me. But I wanna thank you. He's never been this happy with a girl before I mean jeez you're marrying him and carrying his baby. Look after him for me please" he smiled and got up.

I sat there thinking. When I looked up Bray pinned Dean. I felt sorry that he lost but at least he hurt him. I got up and waited for him to return but I bumped into Seth again. He gave me a small smile. I hugged him. Hormonse people. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"Charlie?" I turned around to see Bray standing there. "What do you want?" I coldly said. "Remember no matter what happens. I love you" he walked away. What was that about?

Dean came tumbling back. "Oww my eyes" "You're a twat" "Jeez thanks" he fell down. Seth came over and helped him up. He pushed him off. "Don't touch me." He growled.

I pushed him away. "Come on Dean you need to be checked" He grabbed my hand. We walked to the trainers well I did Dean seemed drunk falling over. He refused my help ok. Roman and Aj were still there.

I went over to Aj as Dean got checked. "How's your eyes?" I sat on the bed with her with my hands resting on my stomach. "They washed it out but it stings still. How's this little one" she poked my stomach.

"Doing ok. I'm glad I'm not showing on the wedding" I rubbed my stomach. Dean came over and kissed my cheek. "What did they say?" "I wasn't listening" "You gotta be kidding me"

He shurgged. "Well let's go back. So I can look after you" I got up. "Sounds good to me" he wrapped his arm around my waist.

°°°

Hotel

Dean literally dropped dead when he hit the bed. I pulled a blanket over him and went out the balcony sitting on the chair. How am I gonna get Seth and Dean together without them beating each other up to death? And what do I do with my Dad?