Chapter 54 - New Years Eve/New Year 2015.

Charlie POV

"Shouldn't you go back to Dean?" "No" I mumbled and slouched on the couch stuffing my face with ice cream. "It's been 2 days Charlie" "Let it be longer for all I care" Aj sighed and got up.

Aj POV

"I can't convince her Roman." "I'll see Dean" He got up and left. I looked over at Charlie who was switching through the channels. I got up. "Will you be alright on your own?" "Just fine." She didn't take her eyes off the screen. I nodded and left. I texted Roman

Meet me in the Cafe after you see Dean. xxxx

Roman POV

"Dean. Open up" "Nope" I growled and kicked it in. "What the hell Roman?" he groaned and put a pillow over his face. I stormed over to the bed and pulled the blanket off. "Get out of bed. Wash. Change and see your wife who's 9 months pregnant" "Pfft" he rolled on to his stomach. I flipped the mattress off. Dean landed on the floor. "NOW!" I demanded. He stood up. "Why should I?" "She is at our hotel stuffing her face watching sad love films. It's not good for the baby and talk to her don't shout." He gave in and got changed. I read Aj Text. On my way xxxx

Dean came out. "Ready?" "Not really" he sighed and made it to mine and Aj room. I went the other way.

Charlie POV

I sighed in frustration after running out of popcorn I sat up. A pain shot through my lower abdomen. I gasped bending down. "Aj? Roman?" I called out. Oh yeah they're not here. I hobbled to the door and leaned my hand supporting me. I quickly opened the door to see Dean was about to knock.

"Dean" I breathed trying to not show the pain. "Charlie. I'm sorry I snapped at you with the baby-" I took deep breaths hearing him blabber. "And I understand what you're coming out. All I'm saying is I'm sorry. I want to he there for you and the baby" "Baby?" "Yeah... Baby" "No Dean Baby" I screamed in pain. "OH!" he wrapped his arm around my waist helping me to the car.

Hospital

"Why won't they take him out?" I cried. "They will. Don't worry" "I fucking hate you" "What did I do now?" "You did this to me" I screamed. He glared at me. "Oh don't give me that look you didn't carry this for 9 months" "No but I did put up with the hormones" he mumbled. "I heard that" "GUYS STOP ARGUING. THIS ISN'T THE TIME" Aj screamed.

Dean POV

The doctor came in. "Ok. I think she's ready to push" She smiled. "You got this" I held her hand and kissed her forehead. Aj stood by the doctor. "Why do I have to have this end?" "AJ WE HAVE THE SAME PARTS" She screamed. Aj put her hands up in defense. I tried to not laugh.

After a few pushes. Aj almost fainting and me who's hand almost got broken. We heard the sound of our son crying. "Here he is" The doctor wrapped him in a towel placing him on Charlie chest.

She cried. "He's beautiful" I had this massive smile on my face. Charlie looked at me and smiled. "He looks like you" I kissed her. Aj burst into tears. We both looked at her funny. "My Godson so beautiful" she ran out the room. "She's Crazy" "I'M NOT CRAZY" We heard her scream from the corridor. "She heard you" Charlie giggled.

The doctor took him away to clear him up and check on him. I walked back into Charlie room with a starbuck for her. She was cleaned up and in her pj's. "Hey" she smiled and slowly sat up. I layed beside her and gave her the coffee. She cuddled into me drinking it. "How are you feeling?" I tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Sore. But I feel empty"

I chuckled at that. She giggled and kissed me.

The nurse came in. "Here's your healthy baby boy" she gave him to Charlie. She held him in her arms. "He's so tiny" She cooed and passed him to me. I took him. "I can't believe I'm a Dad." The fireworks went off. We looked out the window seeing different colours. Charlie smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Happy New Year" I whispered. "Happy New Year" We shared a kiss. Starting a new year as Parents.

________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERBODY. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S 2015 ❤XXX