Chapter 88 - Mummy Boy

Charlie POV

I screamed. Dean came running into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" He asked all panicky. "I HAVE A BABY BUMP" I pointed to the small little bump. I'm almost 4 months pregnant.

Dean chuckled and went down on one knee and placed his hands on my bump. "You better not be hurting Mummy princess" "Dean we don't know if it's a girl" "It's a girl" "What are you psychic?" "Yes" I playfully rolled my eyes. He kissed it and got up and kissed me. "I love you. The both of you" "We love you too" I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist leaning the side of my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Dean wrapped his arms around me as we stayed like that for a while.

"Oh, I'm gonna be sick." I released him and went to the toilet. Dean stood by me. I threw up as he had his hands on my waist. "You ok?" Dean asked a little concerned. "I'm fine" I pulled the flush and brushed my teeth.

"MUMMY, LOOK" Riley ran in with a crayon in his hand. "It's a crayon Riley." "No come look what I did with it" he grabbed my hand.

Uh oh.

He dragged me into his room. "Oh. My. God." He confetti his whole room. We rent this bus. This isn't good. "Are you proud of my artwork?" He had the innocent eyes. I bit my lips. I can't shout at him. "It's really good" I smiled messing his hair up. "I'll let you carry on" I smiled walking out.

"Charlie you should of shouted at him." I turned around facing Dean. "He doesn't know what he's doing" "Exactly. You should tell him it's naughty" "He's almost 2 Dean" "He needs to be taught a lesson" "Well I'm sorry I can't shout at my little boy" I raised my voice. "He needs to know its wrong" He angrily said. "WELL GO TELL HIM THAT THEN" I shouted and walked off the bus.

I paced around and sat by the fountain with my hand resting on my stomach. Dean came out. "Charlie. I love you but you're so stubborn." "Look if you're just gonna insult me then don't waste your breath and leave me alone."

He sat by me with his hand on my thigh. He was staring at me "look. I don't want to fight. Especially in your condition but all I'm saying is you got to teach him a lesson. Do you want him to grow up and think 'oh mummy wouldn't care. she'll let me' because he will"

I looked at him. He smiled. "You look gorgeous in that dress by the way. Don't stay out here too long" he kissed me and got up going back on the bus.

As much as I hate to say it. He's right. I got back up and went on the bus. They were playing the X-box together. I smiled and joined them. I picked Riley up and placed him on my lap.

When Dean wasn't looking I helped him with the buttons. He was giggling. "Shh" I whispered in his ear. Riley won. I quickly let go of the controller. "Your son beat you" I laughed. "You helped him" "Did not" "Did too. Cheater!" "Either way you got beaten by a girl and a baby" he playfully rolled his eyes.

Riley was poking my baby bump. "Mummy. Your stomach gonna explode" I smiled. "It feels like it" "How long to new brother or sister?" He looked at me with the mixture of mine and Dean colour eyes. "Only 5 more months" I kissed his cheek.

Riley was facing me. He put his ear on my bump. Dean sat there watching him with a smile. The pain in my stomach was happening. Dean notices and picks Riley up. "Mummy doesn't look good" "She gonna be fine" I heard him say to him.

"Dean" I cried out. He came out. "What's wrong?" He crouched in front of me placing his hands on my knees. "It's hurting again. It feels like he/she is moving my hips out of place" I squeezed his hands in pain. "Breath slowly. In... and out." My breathing slowed down. I felt less tensed. "You ok?" He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I nodded. He kissed my forehead.

"The baby kicked." I grabbed his hand placing it on my stomach. He smiled amd brushed the tears away. "What do you wanna call it?" I asked him.

"For a girl I like the name Brooklyn" My smiled dropped making my eyes widened. "What's wrong with that name?" "Umm. It's nothing. Nothing" I got up.

Dean grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "Charlie stop running away and face it. Now tell me what's wrong" "Ok. Dean you want to know. I had a dream. We had 2 kids. Riley and Brooklyn. I was pregnant with the 3rd one and do you wanna know what happened? I fucking died and got shot. So there's your fucking answer" I screamed. He didn't know what to say.

I stormed into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I took my dress off and replaced it with a grey top and shorts and laid down on the bed. The door opened slowly. Riley came in. "Mummy can I be with you?" "Come here sweetheart" He climbed up and cuddled with me. He fell asleep. "I love you little boy" I kissed the top of his head and leaned my chin on it. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Morning.

I opened my eyes slowly. We were in the same position. Dean was beside me asleep with his hand on my stomach. I was stuck in between the middle of my two favourite guys in the world. Dean usually a light sleeper or awake.

"I'm sorry for my little explosion last night. I get what you're coming at" His eyes fluttered open and looked into my green orbs. "I'm use to it by now" he said in his raspy voice. I smiled and brushed his hair out of his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. "I love you" he whispered playing with the wedding ring on my finger. I smiled. "I love you too"