Chapter 82 - Commentary

Charlie POV

"YOU'RE DEFINITELY PREGNANT!!" Aj squealed making me roll my eyes after I explained my situation. "I'm not Aj."

We were currently in Roman locker room. Aj and I decided to have some time together before I go on Commentary for Nikki match. Roman and Dean were in catering.

"Oh come on when did you start feeling like this?" "Yesterday night" "And do you guys have protective sex?" "Of course not. I can't get pregnant" "You never know Dean could have Super Sperms" "Super Sperms? Really Aj" I burst out laughing.

"It could be true though. You have Riley. Maybe Baby number 2 is in you right now. You did say a miracle could happen and come on I bet you guys were at it for hours"

I blushed. "See you're blushing. You did. Boom I'm right." I threw a pillow at her. "If I was you. I would check after Smackdown" "I don't but do. I don't wanna get my hopes up then get it shattered when it says negative."

Dean POV

"Oh come on Dean can't you tell? The girl pregnant" I rolled my eyes as we sat down. "She can't get pregnant remember?" "Don't you remember what you said and I quote 'A miracle can happen'" "Yeah in the future" "How long has she been feeling like this?" "Yesterday" "When was the last time you guys had sex?" "Before we left the island" "Did you use a condom?" "What no. We don't have protection"

Roman started grinning. I smacked his arm. Aj came running in pulling Charlie in. She sat beside Roman.

Charlie sat on my lap with her face buried in my neck. "How are you feeling?" "I got a headache because of Aj" "Hey bitch my point could be right." Her head shot. She glared at her. Aj put her hand over her mouth. "What point?" "Nothing" They both said.

Roman and I raised our eyebrow at them. "Charlie?.."

She sighed. "Aj keeps going on about how I could be pregnant" "Which you are" "No I'm not" she got up and stormed out. "Guys you gotta realise it's a touchy subject to her" I got up and went after her.

She was in our locker room. I closed the door. "Charlie" "I'm fine. Ok?" "They're just skipping to conclusions" "Even Roman thinks I am." She scoffed. "I know. Just worry about tonight"

"It's just commentary" She sighed. "I know but you've been ill and sick.. take it easy" I kissed her forehead. "I'll see you in a bit. I gotta be on commentary as well" She nodded. I left her in my locker room.

Charlie POV

I watched on as Dean was on commentary. He honestly doesn't care to what Barrett doing. He just sat facing his back towards it. Barrett was mad and started screaming at him to look. R-Truth took advantage pinning him from behind getting the 3 count. Dean laughed and walked off like nothing happened.

He came through the curtains. I jumped into his arms. "You sneaky little bastard" "I giggled. He smirked. "Maybe you could learn something from that" "Maybe so" he kissed me and went to find Roman.

I jumped down and grabbed my belt putting it on my shoulder. As I turned around Barrett was behind me. He pinned me against the wall. "Where's your husband?" "I don't know. Get your hands off me" he got in my face.

"Now that's not how you treat a lady." Dean was behind him only this time Roman was beside him. He let go of me and backed off. I sighed pulling the knot tighter on my top.

"You ok?" "I'm fine. I guess" he pulled me into a hug. The Bellas music played. "That's my cue" "Hey? Be careful" "I will"

Nikki W/ Brie Bella vs Cameron.

Before the match started my music played. I walked down with my belt on my shoulder. Nikki was screaming at Brie to keep a eye on me.

I sat down with Byron, Michael and Jerry.

"We are joined today on Smackdown with The WWE Divas Champion. Charlie." He leaned forward to look at me. "Nice of you to join us" "Aww thank you Cole"

The match started. "You have a match against Nikki Bella at Fastlane for your divas belt. How do you feel to what she's been doing to you this past week?" "They think it's their idea of 'Having Fun.' This isn't a game. We're not in school. It's like I'm the poor nerd getting picked on by 2 witches who are so full of themselves"

Nikki kept hitting her in the corner. She stopped and looked at me. "That's mine Sunday" she pointed to my belt. Cameron took advantage.

"Charlie I must say you look gorgeous with glasses on" "Jerry you're making me blush" I giggled. "I was too lazy to put my contact lenses in" Nikki hit her with the rack attack and got the win. "Oh I won't be pinned"

Brie rolled in and raised her arm up. I took my headset off and got up. "THAT'S MINE" She screamed. I held it up mocking her.

Someone pushed me from behind. It was Barrett. The Bellas ran off. He rolled me in the ring. I tried crawling out. He pulled me back in and had a mic.

"ARE YOU STILL IGNORING ME AMBROSE OR DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?" He pulled me up by my hair making me scream.

Dean ran down the ramp and rolled in. Barrett pushed me into him and rolled out laughing. I was holding on to my hair. Jeez he pulled it hard.

He stood in the middle of the ramp laughing. "Oh so protective on your Wife. How sweet" Dean paced around the ring. I think he wants his hands on him like badly now.

"This Sunday I'll still be your Intercontinental Champion and Charlie. I'm afraid I got some Bad News" he smirked. I glared at him. "You won't be winning at fastlane therefore like your husband being a failure"

Dean lost it and rolled out. Barrett mad a run for it with Dean chasing after him. I rolled my eyes and rolled out grabbing my belt heading backstage.

I decided to go to our locker room. He might be back soon. I placed my belt on the table. My stomach started killing me again. "Ah shit" I mumbled using my hand to support myself against the wall.

"Charlie" his hand went on my back. I turned around to face him. He was looking at me concerned. "I'm fine" "Are you sure you should be competing at Fastlane?" "I'll be out like for at least 5 minutes. I'll be fine" "He didn't hurt you right?"

I smiled to how Dean cares. "No, he didn't." I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went on my waist. "I just wanted to see if you were alright" he whispered in my ear. "I am. Thanks to you" He looked at me and smiled. I leaned in to kiss him. Maybe we'll both walk out champions this Sunday. Will Dean win? And will I retain?