Chapter 184 - Visiting Carl

Charlie POV

"I just hope he comes" Dean squeezed my hand lightly as he drove up to Chicago. The kids were napping at the back since it's almost 6am and they haven't really slept.

 The kids were napping at the back since it's almost 6am and they haven't really slept

"How are you feeling?" Dean asked me. "Like any normal pregnancy, sick" "If you need to be sick just tell me and I'll stop the car" "Thank you baby"

He gave me a quick smile looking down to my flat stomach then looking back up to the road. "So when your first appointment?" "In 2 months, I should be fine"

"I'm just worried" he sighed. "It's gonna be ok, I love you but I want you to go back to doing what you love" "It's not the same, I met you throughout my wrestling journey as well." "And that memory will be cherished but it's your time to shine on your own without your annoying wife around" I smirked.

He chuckled. "You're a pain, But I do love you and I just don't want you to stress out a lot, it's not good for your or our baby. You've recently been discharged after a car accident, maybe you should of had a longer rest before coming"

"Everyone gets a little stressed and I'm ok baby, I wouldn't be stuck in a car if I felt giddy." I reassured him which made him more calmer.

By the time we got to Aj place the kids were waking up. "Morning sweethearts" "Are we there Mummy?" "Yes we are princess" I smiled.

Dean parked the car up. Charlotte and Riley stayed with me as Dean was getting Jackson.

"CHARLIE!" Aj squealed pulling me into a hug making me giggle after she answered the door knowing it was me. "Hey baby girl" Roman chuckled giving me a quick hug. "Dean downstairs with Jackson if you wanna see him" he nodded and went off to go find his brotha.

"I've missed you so much it's unreal" I mumbled. "Same!" I saw JoJo standing there shyly. "That isn't my Goddaughter?" I gasped. She ran over as I picked her up. "You've grown so much" "They do grow up so fast." I put her down. Her eyes lit up. "Riley!" she smiled running up to him. "Give it £50 they date in the future" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Where's my brother?" "In his room."

Dean walked in holding Jackson with Roman beside him. "I won't be long. You guys can catch up" they all agreed. I went to Carl room and knocked on it. "Come in"

I opened it closing it behind me. "Hey Carl..." he just smiled lightly. "Sup Sis, what you doing here?" "I missed you. And... I want you to live with me, since I have custody and all that. I've officially retired. We're hopefully moving to Miami if I can persuade Dean still. I want you come with. I want my baby brother with me." I pulled out a piece of paper. "You're an official Good"

Carlson Eric Good

"I want to make up the time we have with each other. What do you say?" He smiled at it. "Sure" I sighed in relief pulling him into a hug. "Oh I'm pregnant" I casually announced pulling away from the hug "Oh this should be fun" he grinned. "When do I move?" "Whenever you want to, there's a spare room for you..."

"Can I move in when Dean leaves for the road?" "Why after?" "To babysit my big sister" he shrugged. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Sure" I ruffled up his blonde hair.

"C'mon your Nephews and Niece are out here, they wanna see their favourite Uncle" I winked. "I'm their only Uncle by blood" yep he added the blood 'cause I think he knew where I would of went with it.

We both left his room seeing Roman with Riley and Dean with JoJo, Charlotte was playing with Aj hair as Jackson was crawling/trying to walk around.

I couldn't help but smile at this scene.

This was my family now and what makes it even better is that my little brother was now gonna live with me, I do regret passing him back to my Mum when he was a baby. I guess 'cause Dean and I were together for like what? 2 weeks? And I recently joined WWE, But now he's here, a grown up young boy. I'm not giving him back now.

.......

I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY, MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBER LIKED MY TWEET ❤❤❤❤❤ IT MADE MY DAY

And I'm currently watching Ohmwrecker live... like this is the best night XD

You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram. My Twitter jessiegally123 and Instagram is jessicagally123 I deactivated my other one which was Ambrosegally XD