Chapter 189 - It'll never happen again.

Dean POV

"So what else will Tina do on her adventure?" Charlie smiled watching me help Charlotte with her homework. "Die" "Uhh.. no sweetheart" "Get shot like me?"

It went silent.

"Am I gonna die Daddy?"

"Princess stay with me, cDaddy here." she was having a panic attack grabbing my arm. "Shh,
Shh. You'll be ok" she looked at me with tears falling as I put pressure on the wound. "Daddy gonna save you" the tears fell down from my face as I lifted her up.

"As long as I'm around, nothing will ever happen to you?" I kissed her on the forehead pulling her into a hug.

Charlie POV

I knew she would be traumatised by it... she was just good at hiding it... "Mum?" "Yes Riley?" I faced my older son crouching down to his height. "Was I planned?"

What is up with my kids?

"Planned or not I'm blessed with how grown up and mature you have gotten." "I'm still your favourite boy right?" "Yes, you are shh" he giggled at that as I smiled gently pushing him away. I stood back up only to feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around me from behind.

I smiled at that. "Hey beautiful" he kissed the back of my head as I looked up, he pecked my lips, his hands were firmly on my swollen bump. "I love you" "Still?" I giggled. He smirked that. "Forever and Always, remember?"

Dean POV

"There's that beautiful giggle I missed" I kissed her lips softly. "Forever and Always?" "Forever and Always Mrs Good"

I turned around to face him. He smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as he kissed me. I closed my eyes melting into it, no matter how many times he kisses me, it always makes me feel weak to my knees. I gasped as he unexpectedly squeezed my butt giving him access to slip his tongue into my mouth, a small moan escaped from me.

"Daddy! I told you not to touch Mummy bum, that's disgusting bad! Very bad!" Charlotte shrieked. Dean pulled away with a annoyed look on his face making me giggle as he raised his hands up. "Happy?" "Very" she smirked skipping off.

"Yep your daughter" I teased poking him. "Most kids will be concern about why their parents are making out, but no she notices the butt touching!" "So you're saying a boy aloud to touch hers..." "Hell fucking no!"

Riley walked over with a jar. "You swore Dad..." "Are you bloody serious?" "I do love our kids" I giggled walking off.

Next Day

It was a nice day just walking around in the lovely weather holding hands, having some time together. Although I can't walk too long or I need to be near a toilet like asap.

 Although I can't walk too long or I need to be near a toilet like asap

Dean pulled me closer kissing my cheek. "What was that for?" "Nothing" he chuckled. I pecked his lips and grinned. He pecked my lips back. I pouted at that as he playfully rolled his eyes kissing me making me smile through it.

He pulled away. "Happy?" "Very" I walked ahead resting my hand on my stomach. Before it was time to pick up the kids we headed home.

Yes we trusted Carl with Jackson, and it's wrong. But he's actually a smart grown up boy, besides Jackson is easy to look after.

The morning sickness were slowly going but I was currently in the bathroom throwing up. I felt like I'm suffering with a hangover right now.

"Babe, you alright in there?" Dean asked through the other side of the door. "Yeah" I coughed out. The door slowly opened. He poked his head through. "Hey... you sure you're ok?" I pulled the flush slowly getting up with his help. "Yeah" "Go rest, I'll pick the kids up" "Thank you" he kissed me on the forehead.

Before he left, he made sure I was comfortable in bed with everything I needed. He was rubbing my bare swollen bump. "Is that helping?" I slowly nodded closing my eyes. He's too good to me sometimes.

------

So there's like 10 chapters to 200 to hit my goal, In those chapters what would you like to happen? Do you want more with the wrestling basic, Dean and Charlie, the kids. Anything you want to happen during Charlie pregnancy or Birth?

Let me know :) XD