Chapter 103 - Hall of Fame

Charlie POV

The sight is amazing. Dean, grabbed my arm as he pulled me up. We stood on the highest mountain top looking at the amazing view. "It's actually beautiful" I held his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Come on. Let's get going" he chucked his bag over this steep part and jumped.

As I walked some of it crumbled knocking me down. I fell landing awkwardly on my wrist. "CHARLIE!" "I'm ok" I slowly got up. He was looking at me concerned. I jumped. He caught me.

"What hurts?" "My wrist" I was holding it in agony. He had a look at it. "Just looks slightly bruised. We'll put an ice pack on it" he grabbed his bagpack.

We started jogging through the desert. I don't know how he does it, it's so hot. I stopped and bent down taking a breather. Dean, was ahead of me. I sighed in frustration and carried on jogging. The guy was running jeez.

I started seeing our car. That was the best sight ever. I ran the rest towards it. I caught up with Dean. We stopped. I collapsed in the back of the car. "You ok?" Dean smirked. My body ached. All I could do was put my thumb up to answer.

We drove to the hotel and went to our luxury suit. All I need is a relaxing bath. I stripped out of my clothes and let my hair lose. I climbed into the bath tub slowly and leaned back soaking in. Dean, decided to join me.

"Was it really that bad?" "I can't feel my body" I whined. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. We stayed there for a while enjoying each other comfort. "The one thing that sucks about wrestlemania is.. we're both extremely busy and won't see each other" "True, you're going down NXT and you have loads of interviews. Aj and I are gonna have the kids travelling with them. Then I got my signings for my merchandise. I think the only time we'll see each other is the hall of fame" "Which is in a couple of days" "Let's just enjoy today together. I gotta catch a plane. You don't"

Later that night.

I was packing my bags ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Dean, helped so it would be faster. I put it to one side and stretched out on the double bed. "After wrestlemania. I'm going to a spa" I mumbled. I was tired. I was gonna fall asleep until Dean pushed me off the bed. I sat up with a death glare. "Is this away of you telling me you want sex?"

He was only in his boxers as he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes as I climbed on top of him. He started kissing me as my fingers got lost in his hair. He laid me down gently hovering over me taking anything off that was on our way until we was both completely naked.

Morning

I opened my eyes slowly. Dean, was rubbing my back. My head was leaning against his chest. I looked up, He was looking down at me. "You looked like you were having a nightmare. When I was rubbing your back. You calmed down" "Thanks" I smiled. My eyes were slightly open. I looked at the time. It was only 10am. My Plane leaves at 4pm.

I was gonna get up but Dean, pulled me down. "No. Don't go. I like cuddling naked with you" "Dean, I want starbucks though" "How about we go out for breakfast?" "But I'm not hungry" I said. He glared at me. "You're eating even if I have to force it down your throat"

I rolled my eyes and got up slamming the bathroom door shut. "Bitch" luckily I left the clothes I was gonna wear today in the bathroom. I took a shower and straightened my hair applying a bit of makeup.

My outfit for today was skinny jeans with red converse and my oversize creamy pale jumper. It was so comfy. I walked out. Dean, was already dressed. I ignored him. He sighed and grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"Charlie, it's time you tell me" he sat me on the end of the bed. He pulled a chair out and sat in front of me. My hands were on my lap. I looked down. He lifted my chin making me look up him. He brushed the tears that were about to fall with his thumb. Just thinking about it made me want to cry even more.