Chapter 55 - Father, Babies and Aj.

Charlie POV

Dean was feeding Riley letting me rest in bed. Non stop everyday I've been working out in the gym. He told me to give my body a break but I need to get back into shape and beat Nikki. Man I wanna hurt her so badly.

Dean came in and collapsed on the bed. "Why don't you sleep? I'll look after Riley" "It's fine" "No seriously it's ok. Besides it's my job anyways" I kissed his forehead and got up.

Aj came through the door. "How is he?" "Dean put him to sleep" I jumped on the counter. "He's so cute" "Still thinking about babies?" "Yes, I asked Roman and he didn't say anything" "You can babysit him for me" "Really?" She perked up. "Yes" I laughed. "THANK YOU!" she jumped on me causing us to fall off the counter.

We laughed. "That hurt" "We're use to it. Hey have you been eating? You've lost a lot of weight. You're skinner way before you were pregnant with Riley" "Not really" "Charlie. You have to eat" "I'm fine" I got up and checked on Dean. He was passed out on the bed.

Aj came in. "Aww" "He's been looking after him 24/7" "That's your job" "I try but he refuses and does it himself" "Overprotective father" "Father and Son bond. Taking him to hockey, football, rugby. I can see it happening" I smiled just picturing it.

Riley started cryiny. "Can I?" Aj offered. "Sure" I smiled. Dean slowly sat up yawning. "Did I hear Riley cry?" "Don't worry. Aj got him" I walked over and climbed on to him sitting on his chest. Dean frowned. "What's wrong?" "You just seem really light" "Because you're use to my fat ass and bump" "But I haven't seen you eat." "Don't you start" I rolled my eyes. "You need food to keep your body healthy. What will happen if you're fighting and your body gives up? You need the energy." "I'm perfectly fine Dean" I was about to get up but Dean pulled me back down on to him. "I wasn't finished talking." "Well I am" I got up and walked out.

Aj was singing to him as she was feeding him. I smiled. Dean stood beside me watching too. Roman walked in. He stood behind her watching quietly.

Aj POV

I stopped singing after he fell asleep. I got up and saw Charlie and Dean stood there.  "Umm. You didn't hear?" "Yes we did" Dean smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Roman. "Jeez you gave me a heart attack" "Sorry" Charlie came over and took Riley out of my arms. I skipped out their hotel with Roman following. "Aj?" I stopped and turned around. "You know I don't want kids. We have a career" "It's not gonna last forever" "I know-" "I don't wanna hear it all again Roman" I ran off.

Charlie POV

Dean was sat on the couch watching Tv. Riley was asleep in his bedroom.

I was in the kitchen making rice and pasta. I just felt like it. I joined Dean and sat down eating. He was watching me and smiled. "What?" "You're eating." "I felt like pasta and rice" "Good enough for me"

Riley started crying. Both Dean and I got up. "I got it" Dean walked in. I sighed and walked in our bedroom getting changed. I sat on the bed as Dean came in the bedroom stripping to his boxers. "Is he sleeping?" I asked. He nodded.

Dean climbed into bed next to me. "Charlie?" I looked at him. "There's something I've never done to show you how much I love you. "I know you do Dean" I smiled.

"Let me." He kissed me softly hovering over my body. Each of our clothing came off. He slowly thrust into me. I moaned against his lips. He was going slow and gentle. He's never made love with me before. "I love you" he groaned. "I love you too" I moaned softly.

Next Day

Last night was amazing. The memories came back making me smile. Dean usually loves his rough crazy sex. But this one was different. Dean was still asleep with his mouth open a bit. He looked so cute. I got out of bed and changed into jean shorts, black crop top and a red checkered shirt on top. My hair was loose and wavy a little bit of eye liner and lip gloss.

Dean woke up as I finished the last of my makeup. "Morning" I smiled and kissed him making me giggle. He looked at me funny. I wiped the lip gloss I left on his lips.

I smiled and got up going into Riley room. He was awake just staring at the toy that was dangling above him. "Hi gorgeous" I picked him up. He smiled. "Mummy taking you out today" I changed him into his little outfit.

"You look adorable" I picked him up and carried him out. Dean was in his boxers making himself some coffee. "Do you need anything?" I asked as I placed Riley into his pram strapping him in.

"Where are you going?" "Mall and maybe a stroll in the park." "Let me change" "You have 2 minutes and we're gone" I smiled. He kissed me.

He came out wearing his usual attire. "Ready?" He nodded. I pushed the pram out. Dean was beside me.

We made it outside finally having some fresh air.

Aj POV

I haven't seen Roman since last night after I ran off. I hope he was at the gym. I made it back to the hotel room and walked in. It seemed quiet. I closed the door. Roman walked out the bedroom making me jump.

"Aj" he came over and hugged me. I pushed him off and stormed into the bathroom so I can wash. I wrapped a towel around my small body and picked up my phone callling Charlie. "Hello?" she answered whilst laughing. I couldn't ruin her day. "How's you and Riley?" "Good. He puked on Dean" She laughed again. I giggled. "Aj open up" it was Roman. "I better go" I mumbled and hanged up.

Charlie POV

We were sat on the bench. Dean took Riley out of his pram. He lifted him in the air. "Don't do that Dean. He could be sick" "Pfft Yeah ri-" Riley puked all over his face. I burst out laughing. My phone was ringing. "Hello?" I said whilst laughing. "How's you and Riley?" She asked sweetly. "Good. He puked on Dean" I laughed even more. She giggled. "Aj open up" I heard Roman in the backround. I frowned. "I better go" she mumbled and hanged up.

Dean had a wet wipe wiping the sick off his face. Riley was in his arm with his little togue out.  "Oi mister keep that in you're turning into Daddy" I poked it back in. Dean smirked.

"Like Father Like Son" I playfully rolled my eyes. "You love us really" "Yes I do" I smiled. He kissed me. "When are you returning?" He asked. "Monday and I want you to be safe in that ambulance match. Ok?" "I'll try my best" he smirked. "Please? Riley needs you. He doesn't wanna spend his time visiting you in the hospital"

He looked down to him. "Ok. I'll be safe for you and Riley." He said making me smile.

That's all I'm asking for.