Marriage life

Charlie POV

I've been playing nurse all night. He threw up a couple of times. "Dean?" I sat cross legged beside him. "Now I know what you felt like when you were sick during your pregnancy" I smiled a bit. "Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor?" "I'm fine" I crawled into his lap and hugged him. "You ok?" "I don't like seeing you like this" "I'm fi-" "You're not fine. You're just so stubborn" "Says the one. You still haven't got your hip checked out" "Cuz it's fi- better" "So if I look at it the bruising gone?" "Yeah" I lied.

"You're a bad liar." "But I don't like seeing my baby sick" I pouted. "Ok, if I see a Doctor. will you get a check up?" I sighed in frustration. "Fine"

.....................

Hospital

I was sat down watching the doc check on Dean doing test yadda yadda yadda. All that and he just has the flu. fabulous Dean. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna catch it off him. We swapped seats. As he touched them I would flinch. "Well you'll definitely need time off your job, this can take a while to heal"

I shot a glare at Dean and walked out. I'm sick and tired of hospital every time I get checked up. It's bad news. I sat in the car waiting for him. The door opened. He climbed in closing the door.

"Look, Charlie-" "Shut up" I snapped. "No, you listen here. I want what's best for your career. But if you're just gonna keep ignoring it. Then you won't last long" I looked at him with anger in my eyes. "I'm your Divas Champion. That's all I worked for. It's always been my dream. I'm not giving it up. I'm the Top Diva" "You win by either using mine or Aj submission/Finisher" "Well sorry if I'm just supporting my best friend and husband move. You're being a dick" "And you're being a bitch" "Not the first time you or anyone else has called me that. What's next? Slut, Whore, because you know I'm none of that. I've only slept with you. No one else. Just say what you think of me right now go on" "Fine, you're a Stubborn most annoying person I've ever met" "And your a heartless dick who's also stubborn" "oh so I'm stubborn " "You are for fuck sake. Now for gawd sake kiss me already you dork" he smashed his lips on to mine. I crawled on top his lap not breaking the kiss. My fingers getting lost in his hair. His hands rested on my butt.

We broke it off to have a breather. "We're fighting way too much" Dean sighed. He leaned his head back on the car seat with his eyes closed. "It's part of marriage life babe" I whispered against his neck as I kissed along his jawline. "You're gonna get ill you know that?" "We'll be ill together"

Dean started the car. I leaned my back on the door as he had one arm around my waist. And his other hand on the steering wheel driving. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "True Love is worth fighting for." I softly said. He parked the car and looked down at me with a smile.

We were at the park in London. RAW tomorrow. He intertwined our fingers together as we walked through the park. We sat underneath a tree laying down. "What was the first thing you thought when you first saw me?" I looked at him. He looked at me. "Damn who's that hot blonde chick with Aj" he honestly answered chuckling. "But you're hotter with brown. Brings back our 'Drunk Mistake' with you" he said.

We carried on looking at the stars. "What about me?" He asked. "Who's the scruffy blonder hair guy over there" I giggled. "That scruffy blonde hair guy is now and will always be your husband." I smiled at him.

Hotel

He carried me all the way back. I know I know he's ill but nothing bothers him. Always fighting. I jumped down and ran to the closet getting loads of pillows and blankets out shoving it everywhere on the floor. Dean, was looking at me insane.

"You're crazy" "Well I am your wife for a reason" I Winked. Without a warning he tackled me down. I screamed trying to get off laughing. I rolled on top of him smiling. I gave him a kiss and got up. "Give me more" he got up chasing me around the room. I was giggling climbing over everything.

"Catch me" I jumped into his arms with my legs wrapped around him. "I love your craziness. I love everything about you" "What are they?" I smiled biting my lips. "Your smile, laugh, Personality, Your giggle" his lips came closer to my ear. "And the way you moan my name" I blushed. "I still have that effect on you" he smirked looking at my red cheeks. I pecked his nose. He laid me down on the bed pinning my arms above my head. "You have no idea what I'm imagining right now" he was leaning in. Our lips met.

Roman POV

"I've missed you. My Hormanl wife" she was sat there eating on some junk food. "I'm not that bad" "Hmm well let's see you cried when you couldn't find your glasses. Threw a glass at my head, luckily I ducked and told me to fuck myself but instead made love to me" "Eh, Still think Charlie was worse. I mean come on the girl water broke on him" "That was kinda hilarious" I chuckled. She giggled. "Why don't you see Charlie. She's a couple of door down" "Nah, she's probably forgotten about me and besides I think Bayley been keeping her company" "Not anymore. Her and Seth are dating" "REALLY?!" "Talk to her tomorrow. I'm sure she'll love a girls day out" I suggested.

Seth POV

"No stop" she giggled. I smiled. "Is my champion ticklish?" (We'll pretend Bayley the NXT Womens champion shh xx) "I can't believe I won it off Sasha" "You deserved it" I kissed the top of her head. "What about you Mr WWE WorldHeavyweight Champion. The face of WWE" "We're both champions. The PowerCouple" "Don't tell your boss that or they'll strip you" she smirked. "Nah, they love me. But I love my brothers more. It was stupid of me to break that brother bond. I'm just glad we're slowly getting it back" I poured out. "They're good guys. Remember that" "I know, I'm glad to also have you in my life" I pecked her lips.

Dean POV

She was curled up against me. "I can't believe you still made love with me even when you're ill. You know you're gonna be looking after my sick ass right?" "It was worth it" I looked down at her bruised hip and kissed it. "I'm glad you're not fighting. You're on Commentary right?" "I think so. Don't know yet." She kissed me. "I love you" she mumbled against my lips. "Love you too gorgeous." I kissed her forehead. She fell asleep in my arms.