Chapter 187 - The Good Skeletons

Charlie POV

"Why do you have to leave a day before Halloween?" Charlotte stomped her foot crossing her arms in anger to her father. I had to hold my laugh back. "I'm sorry sweetheart I will make it up to you"

"Are we still going trick and treating Mum?" Riley asked. "Of course, Aj flying down tomorrow morning to help us with the pumpkin carving" "Please be careful..." Dean warned. "Pfft we got it." He slowly nodded.

As the kids stayed put in the doorway. I followed Dean out as Roman kindly started putting his bags in the car.

Dean turned around to face me. "So..." I started. He cupped my cheeks giving me a kiss, the tears finally fell as he brushed them away with his thumb. "Don't cry beautiful" "I'm just gonna miss you even a phone call nothing to having you here" "I know baby, but I want you to look after our kids and make halloween special. Especially for Charlotte" "I will."

Roman honked. "Well that's my cue, I'll see you when you have your scan" he crouched down kissing my barely noticiable but small bump. "I love you both. Take care of yourself alright?" "Alright" he gave me one last kiss as he got in the car.

As the car drove off he gave us a wave. I turned to face the kids. "Who wants to go shopping for Halloween decoration and decorate the house?" They all cheered as Carl smirked. I shrugged giggling as well.

Next Day

"I mean it's not overdone" I shrugged as Aj and I stared at the house. It was just a few simple cob webs and spiders with skeletons. "What are you being?" Aj asked as we entered the house.

"Boring skeleton, not overdoing it though. Just a top that shows a baby inside with leather leggings and black heels. The kids are being skeletons too, but they each have their own kinds."

"Mummy, can we carve pumpkins now? Pweaseeee" she begged. "Ok" I giggled.

After hours of the torture, we finally finished carving the pumping leaving lit outside our house.

And finally had their halloween costume on. "Who's ready to trick and treat?" "Yay!" "I want candy dun dun dun dun dun I... want candy" I pulled his mask over his face. "Weirdo" Carl huffed pulling it back up.

Aj walked in as we all stared at her costume. "Wow..." "I'm so scared..." Charlotte giggled. She then looked at my bump. "Is that what my baby brother or sister looks like?" "Well yeah if we were having a scan to see our insides" she placed her ear against my bump. "Why can't I hear it?" "It can't talk yet" "Really? Just like Jackson. He can't speak English" she scoffed.

Jackson squealed kicking his legs around in his pram. I took him holding him on my hip giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Guys get together and smile" Aj raised her phone up. Carl stood beside me as Riley and Charlotte were in front of us. Riley took his mask off as we all smiled.

"Perfect" she was then texting someone. "I sent it to Dean" "Daddy better say I look pretty!" "Damn..." "Ready!"

4 hours later

"Look Mummy, look at our buckets" Their buckets has overflowed with so many sweets and chocolates. Oh I'm making sure they won't eat this all in one night.

"Did y'all have fun tonight?" "Yes Mummy, it was fun" "How about we finish the night off with Casper?" "Yay!"

I smiled at that. My phone signalled that I had a message.

I opened it up.

Hubby ❤ - "Don't you all look adorable and make sure Charlotte knows I said she looks gorgeous, I know what she's like. Sassy devil. She should of been that.

I giggled at that,

Me - "I will xD I thought I'd overdue it for them and yes we decided to a demented skeleton family, too bad the daddy wasn't here...

I sent it getting a response back.

Hubby ❤ - "I know baby, it'll go by fast don't worry. But what are you guys up to now?

Me - "I'm making them watch Casper together, sadly I've been experiencing stomach cramps so I'm gonna call it a night.

Hubby ❤ - "Is it concerning for me to fly down and take you to the doctors?"

I stared at the screen before I could respond, his name and icon came out alerting he was calling me. I sighed answering it.

"Babe, are you ok?!" He asked concerned. "I'm ok, it's not serious. I think it's just straining on me. I'm fine honestly" he let out a sigh. "You told me to tell you if there was any problems...." "I know, I know. It's just a little stressful" "I know it is" "Promise me you will go to the doctors?" "I'm not risking it anymore" "That's good to hear, I'll let you get your beauty sleep" I smiled at that even though he couldn't see it. "I love you" "I love you too baby goodnight" we both hung up.

I just sighed curling up against his pillow going to sleep, First night without my husband and the days of counting without his cuddling will begin.

-----

So this will was just a quick boring written early Halloween chapter. XD