Old Friend

Charlie POV

"Charlie" someone whispered. I opened my eyes. I was a leaning on Dean shoulder. "The plane about to land" I sat up and stretched. We grabbed our bags and took a rental car to a hotel. I didn't like this one bit. We were back in our hometown. Neither of us wanted to see our families. Dean got the key from the desk.

We were on top floor. As we entered the room. I laid down on the couch and listened to music out loud when I'm just tired. I closed my eyes listening to the lyrics.

I opened my eyes. 'I'll see you soon Danny, one day I will' I thought. Dean came out the bathroom. I sat up so he could sit. I cuddled into him closing my eyes again. "You ok?" He was rubbing my arm. I nodded.

"You know I love you right. I don't say it as a habit, I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You may not think you're perfect. But I think you are. Just to see you smile, laugh it makes me happy. I've haven't been loved like you love me in a long time. I know you feel the same way. But I'm always here. Even if I'm mad at you. I will instantly be by your side no matter what"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He leaned down and softly kissed my lips. "You're my first love Dean. I can never stop loving you" "And I'm your last. Cuz no one is getting you." "If any girl goes near you don't be surprise if I slap them" he chuckled at that. "Let's go somewhere before RAW"

I got up. Dean and I got changed. I slipped on a long sleeved tight light blue dress and white heels. Dean wore Jeans a Jacket zipped up with his leather jacket on top.

As he turned around. His eyes went straight to my chest. "You know that's gonna be hard for me not to stare right?" I giggle and pecked his lips. "You can borrow my Jacket to cover that up. I'm not letting people see what's mine" "Come on idiot. Let's go" he huffed feeling defeated as we walked outside.

"It's cold why don't you burrow my jacket" "It's warm Dean" "Just in case" he wrapped it around me. I playfully rolled my eyes.

RAW

"Who do you have a match with?" Dean was putting his top on. "Handicap match against Naomi and Brie" "Why are they giving you a hard time?" "I don't know. Ask Seth. He's part of the Authority." "You sure about that" "What do you mean?" "After Payback. Raw gonna be very interesting" I looked confused but shook it off.

I was wearing baggy green jeans with a white crop top. "Dean, can I have a piggyback ride?" "Hop on its helping me stretch" I jumped on his back. He carried me all the way to catering. "And the Queen has returned" Seth bowed. I playfully shoved him. "We've missed you here, Hasn't been the same and Dean being grumpy and ripping up corridors doesn't help" Roman looked at him. I raised my eyebrow at Dean.

He smirked. I was called up next.

My music played. "And their opponent from Cincinati ohio she is the former Divas Champion Charlie"

"Charlie back"

"She's looking better than ever"

"Eh, I don't like her"

The match started. Brie charged at me. I ducked under bouncing off the ropes and knocked her down throwing punches. She pushed me off. I tried swinging. She ducked and grabbed my waist from behind. She flipped me over. I reversed landing on my two feet. As she turned around. I dropkicked her. "Come on" I screamed.

I pulled her up by her hair. She smacked my hand away and slapped me. She made my blood boil. The look I gave her scared her so much she ran and tagged in Naomi rolling out.

Naomi knocked me down each time I got up. She swung me into the ropes. I bounced off them and ducked as she tried giving me the reer view. I speared her knocking her out. I pulled her up, Brie was screaming at me on the ropesl I used Naomi to knock her off.

Naomi, tried running at me. I dodged it doing my new finisher 'Da Shout out' (It's basically like doing a 360 turn and there arm like around there neck knocking them down. If you played W2K14 then you'll know what I mean and it was a move JTG did xD)

I crawled over and pinned her getting the win. The ref raised my arm up. I blew kisses to the crowd. I asked for a mic.

"Oh man it feels so good to be back" The crowd were chanting my name. "I've missed you guys so much and especially were in my Hometown." The crowd cheered louder. "Now, people will think 'oh she's gonna get a title shot and her rematch' blah blah blah. But let me tell you something. I don't want a title rematch. I'm a champion without it and there's other Divas in the back that deserves it. I just wanna say the #GiveDivasAChance still needs some more touches. Hmm let's think. Divas Tag team? Mix Tag Team? Bringing back the Women champion? More Divas belt? Dammit I can not decide. But hopefully one of those choices will be selected. And-"

I was rudely interrupted by Sheamus. I growled glaring at him. He got into the ring. "Are you done with your gibbber jabber so we can get on with RAW. We've seen enough Divas now shoo." He pushed me.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" I snapped. "I believe my opponents Wife" he smirked. Dean music hit. He came out and rolled in coming beside me.

"MR & MRS AMBROSE EVERYONE" Sheamus shouted. I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait for you to lose" "Better keep that pretty mouth shut of yours" "Oh kiss my ass" "I would love to beautiful" he winked. Instantly I stood in front of Dean. I knew he was gonna attack him. "It's ok. Don't let him get to your head" Dean was growling clenching his fists.

The ref was telling me to get out. I went on my tip toes and kissed Dean for good luck. He smiled and pecked my lips. I stood at ringside. The match started

The match went on. Dean was close until Dolph Ziggler came out and attacked Sheamus making him win through disqualification. I face palmed myself and helped Dean up. "Asshole could of waited until I won it" he mumbled.

We went backstage and grabbed our bags. We decided to walk home since we knew the area pretty well. Someone called our names "Jon? Charlie?"

We both turned around. "Sami?" We said at the same time. Then looked at each other and frowned "How do you know Sami?" We said in sync again.